Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Tree questions,

BillyKilmer

Sorry Kevin B, let me dumb it down for you.

Mods can we get an indicator on threads so we know which ones are DTC and which ones arent? <---- Kevin B (THATS YOU) mouth farted this.

DEAD TREE QUESTIONS <---- TITLE OF THREAD (You know, the link you clicked to read the thread)

Whats a better indicator than Dead Tree in the title?

And who the **** said you couldnt post on it?

Sometimes people should read then think, then re-read, then re-think before they post (Kevin B)

Good lord almighty.

I have NEVER seen anything this hysterical in my life.

I swear this reminds me of the LITTLE BOY who comes to my office after a verbal altercation because he THINKS he is the biggest and badest on the playground. And when others let him know he isn't he begins to call names.

For real.

:rolleyes:

And to think I am on vacation.

Blondie

A chick punked me? Negative son.

You didnt need to play Captain Save a ho on Sunday night, I was looking for her guy friend that called my cell phone and threatened me, yet didnt look me in my eyes when I sat 4 rows infront of him at the game.

Keep going, Ill address a few other things next reply if you want to go there player........

Good lord almighty.

I have NEVER seen anything this hysterical in my life.

I swear this reminds me of the LITTLE BOY who comes to my office after a verbal altercation because he THINKS he is the biggest and badest on the playground. And when others let him know he isn't he begins to call names.

For real.

:rolleyes:

And to think I am on vacation.

Blondie

:cheers::cheers:

we are all redskins first or have some forgot that as well :doh: when the tailgates becomes more important then the game then it might be time to rethink everything

Little man with big words. Amazing how all your dirty laundry ends up on the board. Whats the matter, nobody in the real world will listen? Your ill-targeted crap at me is laughable. Im not the one who punked you.

Like I told you the other night Chris - Take it somewhere else.

Kevin B aka Captain save a ho............NEWSFLASH, I run Fed Ex Field, and I will do what ever the **** I want.

So if you have a problem with it, then put a comment in the comment box or do something.

***NEWSFLASH***

This ain't FedEx Field.

I can't believe the mods have let this go one THIS long... does every DTC thread get closed down?

We took an early lunch. Forgive us. :)

Archived