Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dead Tree questions,

BillyKilmer

Dead Tree questions,

My son and I are coming from Carolina to see the game; we wanted to visit you guys before the game. Where and what time are a good time to stop by? We are coming in on the shuttles from the metro.

A few more questions if you don’t mind

What time does the parking lot open?

What time does the stadium open?

p.s. This is our last father son outing before my son goes to bootcamp so I want to show him a good time.

Thanks in advance

I'm not a dead tree tailgater, but to answer your other questions, the lot opens at 9 AM. Stadium doors open at 11 AM. I recommend you come as early as possible.

The weather should be GREAT! Partly cloudy, low of 36, which isn't bad at all. Followed by a high of 50. That's amazing for late December. We're loving life.

Dead Tree questions,

My son and I are coming from Carolina to see the game; we wanted to visit you guys before the game. Where and what time are a good time to stop by? We are coming in on the shuttles from the metro.

p.s. This is our last father son outing before my son goes to bootcamp so I want to show him a good time.

Thanks in advance

Green lot F51 lot opens @ 9:00 am.

Dead Tree questions,

Thanks in advance

As a member of the DTC (Dead Tree Crew) you and any and all Redskin fans are welcome at F-51 to F-60, also known as "Tailgate Row."

The best time to get there is as soon as FedEx opens the gates so you don't miss out on all the fun.

F-51 is the DTC side and F-60 is the ES tailgate side of the "row."

Enter FedEx Field via Arena Dr and as soon as you get into the parking lot, make your very first right into the F-3 green lot. Drive along the big hill (also known as "Piss Mountain") for about 75 yards and we will be on the right against the hill.

Just look for our banners and flags and you will find us.

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, BillyKilmer.

Was this an Extremeskins tailgate question or a DTC Tailgate question?

Why does every tailgating question turn into a Extremeskins tailgate advertisement?

This is funny to me.

Anyways, to answer the mans thread, "Dead Tree questions", the DTC will be arriving at 4:00 AM on Saturday and the DTC tailgates at section F-51 in the green lot.

As Dave said, you will be able to see the banners, the flags, hear the noise, and see us in our own sectioned off area, that we now call Moss road.

If you want to show your son a good time, you found the right right place to be on Saturday.

Every game we out do ourselves, and I promise that this game will be no exception.

DTC=Parking Lot Kings

Am I wrong here?

Did the guy specifically title his thread Dead Tree questions or was I mistaken?

Lets call a spade a spade here Halter, was your PM you sent him giving him directions to the DTC tailgate?

If it was, my apoligies.

But im pretty sure it wasnt.

Everytime somebody asks a question about tailgating on this board, they are swarmed with posters such as yourself and others that say hey, come to the ES tailgate blah blah blah.

I dont really care that you need to apply high pressure sales tatics to make your tailgate bigger, the DTC doesnt need to.

My beef is that this thread asks about the DTC, and you arent in the DTC, so any private message you send him, isnt going to be directions to F-51.

Dave, you have seen the DTC tailgate, we have so much thunder we give it away for free.

All I am saying is I dont care that you guys pounce on people to come join your tailgate.

5 years ago, I was doing the same thing on this same board twice as much. Thats why run Fed Ex Field now. I understand why it needs to be done.

But when someones asks about the DTC, just keep it DTC.

Hey, I'm just caling a spade a spade!? You questioned why this turned into a Extremeskins tailgate thread, then later you said you don't care? Can you clarify for us peeople that need to go back to school??

ahhh, just forget it, drop it, let it go. It's really not worth bickering about. My bad. :cheers:

FACTS:

*This is a DTC thread, pertaining to the DTC, specifically about the DTC tailgate.

*2 weeks ago you sent a "Dear John" letter to Skinsfan44 and posted on the DTC message board that you "were no longer in the DTC"

*The Extremeskins tailgate, last time I checked was unoffical, and last time I checked unofficial meant just that.

*DTC promotion threads on Extremskins outdate your memebership date for Extremeskins Halter91.

So then my questions after the facts are this:

Dave, why did you open a DTC thread, when you just left the DTC?

Dave, why do you keep checking this thread when you used such endings as "carry on" and "nevermind"?

Dave, why do you keep posting in this thread when you used such endings as "carry on" and "nevermind"?

Dave, why do you imply that the Extremeskins tailgate can be advertised as you wish, since it has been apparent day one that Extremeskins doesnt sponsor that UNOFFICIAL TAILGATE?

Dave, since when does asking a question thats starts with "why" imply anthing but the question asked?

Mods can we get an indicator on threads so we know which ones are DTC and which ones arent?

Its getting confusing around her as to which ones we're allowed to post in and which one we arent?

At first I thought it was any thread started by "The Mayor", but now, Im not quite sure. Maybe we could put police tape around each thread that Chris owns now? And Hang street signs on them?

Jus' some ideas. :whoknows:

u·ni·ty (yn-t) KEY

NOUN:

pl. u·ni·ties

The state or quality of being one; singleness.

The state or quality of being in accord; harmony.

The combination or arrangement of parts into a whole; unification.

A combination or union thus formed.

Singleness or constancy of purpose or action; continuity:

"In an army you need unity of purpose" (Emmeline Pankhurst).

we need to beat the GIANTS!!!

not one another:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Archived