Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Gardner is a Packer

ratbert_rizzo

http://greenbaypressgazette.packersnews.com/archives/news/pack_23933981.shtml

The Green Bay Packers claimed Rod Gardner off waivers. They got 2 weeks to decide whether they like him or not. He was even worse than I thought in Carolina. Just thought you would like to know and wondering if anybody thought he was worth a waiver claim.

:packsuck: :packsuck: :packsuck:

I think we should give rod another chance in D.C. i think he has really benn humbled and would give a great effort here. Remember he was decent 2nd receiver for many years and wasn't that bad featured. Give him another chance as a 3rd receiver. Rod would be the prototypical receiver we are looking for bigand strong too go across the middle.

I think we should give rod another chance in D.C. i think he has really benn humbled and would give a great effort here. Remember he was decent 2nd receiver for many years and wasn't that bad featured. Give him another chance as a 3rd receiver. Rod would be the prototypical receiver we are looking for bigand strong too go across the middle.

Though he'd love to be here now, he's the one who decided he wanted to go...sorry, it's too late.

Archived