Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Julius Jones SOOO Fast!!!!

HateYanksDukeCowboys

one of the fastest backs in the NFL, SOOOO explosive, game-breaking speed, take it to the house ability, and finally, caught from behind by Sean Taylor, a 230lb SAFETY.

While I'm on this subject, I'm still irritated by the incessant pedestal placing comments regarding Willie Parker's breakway speed during our pre-season game. this world-class 24 year-old speedster was well on his way to "taking it to the house" against our beloved skins when 30 year-old Shawn Springs galloped from BEHIND, and dragged him down. what did the announcers have to say at the time about the aging Shawn Springs catching this speedster from behind?

NOTHING.

Now we know what it felt like when you went to the Meadowlands.

The Skins aren't back either. :laugh:

How are you talkin still **** after you got your asses handed to you twice. We might have gotten whipped in the Meadowlands but we still have our chance for redemption, you guys blew your shot last week. Sorry buddy your three year window with Parcells is soon going to come to an end. :dallasuck

How is talking **** after you got your azzes handed to you 14 times in a row. Two wins isnt going to change that. When you even up the series, let me know.

:laugh: :laugh:

How about a season sweep? Wait that was a fluke right? How about being outscored 49 - 20. No, that can't be right can it? You cannot deny that the tides are changing. KeyBlue, I have had no probs with you in the past, but this post is moronic. Looks like you had your azzes handed to you in the biggest margin of victory in the series. Hmm.. wait maybe that was a fluke too? Nope, that was the sound of Glory returning to the Nations Capital.

one of the fastest backs in the NFL, SOOOO explosive, game-breaking speed, take it to the house ability, and finally, caught from behind by Sean Taylor, a 230lb SAFETY.

While I'm on this subject, I'm still irritated by the incessant pedestal placing comments regarding Willie Parker's breakway speed during our pre-season game. this world-class 24 year-old speedster was well on his way to "taking it to the house" against our beloved skins when 30 year-old Shawn Springs galloped from BEHIND, and dragged him down. what did the announcers have to say at the time about the aging Shawn Springs catching this speedster from behind?

NOTHING.

Just wanted to post and tell you that I love your handle. Because I hate everyone of them too. Great name!! :applause:

Just wanted to post and tell you that I love your handle. Because I hate everyone of them too. Great name!! :applause:

hahaha. thanks Peele!! i am not a hateful guy, buit something about all three of those organizations boils my blood. i sometimes wonder, is there some guy out there who fervently roots for all THREE of these teams? if so, who are you? and how do you face the mirror each day?

JJ has had a dissapointing season but finally looked like he regained last seasons form against the #4 rushing D in the league on the road. 34 carries.. 194 yards 5.7ypc and 2 td's.

Wait....wasn't that his FIRST 100 yard game of the season??? he's in good shape, first 100 yard game after the whole season goes by, he's well on pace for 1,000 :laugh:

Archived