Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Way to stick it to Parcells Cooley !

GIBBSWILLOVERCOME

Scored 3 TD'S on the man who said you were not starter material in the NFL. Parcells is a true jerk with no class and fits in perfect with Jerry Jones and Dallas.

I heard some of the Cowboy fans quoted that they wished he was on their team too. Who knows, from where Cooley is from he may have been a Cowboys fan growing up and was seriously dissed by what Parcells said. Not that Parcells has ever been known for his judgement of offensive talent. :laugh:

Chris,

It has been reported that Bill Parcells told you prior to the draft that you were not starter-level player in the NFL. Whether he really said that or not, it is obvious that a lot of teams undervalued your ability and what you bring to the table. How much do you use that as motivation, if at all?

Chris Cooley

Quote:

I always thought that I was good enough to play in the NFL. It was just kind of a joke to me that Coach Parcells didn’t think that I could play. I was kind of surprised. Really, I don’t use it too much, it’s just always there. I just always thought ‘what the hell?’

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1899425&postcount=1

Suck on that parcells

Chris,

It has been reported that Bill Parcells told you prior to the draft that you were not starter-level player in the NFL. Whether he really said that or not, it is obvious that a lot of teams undervalued your ability and what you bring to the table. How much do you use that as motivation, if at all?

Chris Cooley

Quote:

I always thought that I was good enough to play in the NFL. It was just kind of a joke to me that Coach Parcells didn’t think that I could play. I was kind of surprised. Really, I don’t use it too much, it’s just always there. I just always thought ‘what the hell?’

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1899425&postcount=1

Suck on that parcells

:rotflmao: I didn't think that game could have been any better, but now Parcells has to feel like a tool, I mean some no talented chump scored 3 tds on his vaunted defense.

i want to know who it was that cooley ran over for his third TD catch. anybody know?

BTW- cooley on cold pizza in a couple.

He ran over Terrance Newman. Newman just basically threw is body at Cooley, who shrugged it off. It looked a lot like the Chiefs tackles against the Giants. I guess that's what losing teams do. :laugh:

:dallasuck

Cooley played his heart out yesterday, as i think he does every week, but it was indeed extra sweet to see the look that tuna gave newman coming off the field after being schooled by a player that tuna deemed "not starter material" -- i think that pic should be posted and captioned :notworthy :laugh: :laugh:

He ran over Terrance Newman. Newman just basically threw is body at Cooley, who shrugged it off. It looked a lot like the Chiefs tackles against the Giants. I guess that's what losing teams do. :laugh:

:dallasuck

ok so thats why parcells was looking at newman like that as he walked onto the sideline......BEAUTIFUL......................13-14........35-7....Santa Claus is a Redskins Fan

He should be All-Pro. Or, at least make the Pro Bowl. I do believe he's the number one vote getter for fullback -- though he's really a hybrid fullback/tightend. Man, has the picking of Taylor and Cooley been great or what. Cooley is vintage Joe Gibbs. No wonder we traded up to get him.

How effective will he be next year when we add another dangerous receiver to the mix.

Archived