Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins.com Tailgate Pics, 12/18/05

stwasm

PCS - It was great hanging out with you Sunday. I met you briefly at the Hogfest Tailgate last season. Just an introduction and a hello. Bugs' and I stopped by Hogfest but were new to ES and didn't know many people so we lurked more than hung out.

What a difference a year makes, huh? :silly:

You fit into our tailgating crew like you had been there since week 1. Can't wait for you to join us again!

:cheers:

Fit right in. I was a bit....animated wasn't I? Will be an honor Ron. Count on it.

Kevin you too buddy. Wish we had more time to talk bud. Though I want to ask you about that pic of you and Candace in unsonny's thread. You keeping her from whipping some ass? :)

Thanks all. Thanks Pez. You all made me feel like a member of the family. Special indeed. That's why I made a point to ask people their names. Real names. So that they would be more than just names on the board.

Bugs it did didn't it?:D I'm still bummed about you getting tossed though. :mad: But it did work out in the end. Pleasure meeting you too. And SSM, HOF44, Candace, and more.

The journey back.

9:40 or so. Super Shuttle. Uh huh. Super at being nearly an hour late picking me up at the hotel. I Nearly paced hole in the lobby floor and drove the 2 counter personel about nuts with talks of Utah and snow. I was told in no uncertain terms, keep it. Finally got picked up and after a tour of the scenic suburbs in Prince George's county, I arrived at the airport with a great young couple from the Dominican Republic who had joined me in the Super Shuttle. Along with half their house. Great young couple. They were heading back to the D.R. for the holidays. I think they got there before I got to Salt Lake, ( no whining. I blew this by...er.... putting things off).

While I was on the plane and in airports for 10 hours yesterday. I learned 2 things.

1)United has an interesting definition of "On Time". That means to them anywhere between 30 mins and the same day as the flight leaving. :rolleyes:

2) No man should have the ability to make women mad without hardly saying a thing like I do. I walk into the The DCA security line wearing my Redskins Coat, ( the one I wish I was wearing at the game. :doh:), and the woman checking ID's and boarding passes suddenly grabs my coat and pretends like she's going to throw me away, ( small as she was, I was a tad concerned). She was a Cowboys fan. Sigh. Here I go again. She was funny. A little later I met 3 construction workers from Arkansas who had traveled from there to D.C. for the game. 2 Redskins fans and one Cowboys fan. It was about 11:00 and they were already drinking. The Boys fan was wearing his Dallas Jersey and looking a little paranoid. Should have been. :evil: I had to fly to Chicago with a business type who smacked his gum. And then the connecting flight to Salt Lake was...interesting. That was after a 3 hour + layover, ( remember what I said about "On Time").

Knew I was in trouble when I was lead onto the tarmac. SkyWest is contracted by United to fly express routes. 21/2 hours is express? In a plane that was just a tad smaller than the usual Boeings one expects to fly on trips like that. Sigh. The woman next to me was nice enough, in her mid to late 60's. Slept most of the way. Problem. Sleep tends to relax things and occassionally things were a little......stale in my 2 seat row. Opening a window was out of the question....but there was once............. And when I got about halfway up to Park City, yep. Snowing. It stayed here for the game. :) 9:00 arrival time at home.

1) In DCA at the beginning of the journey.

2)USA Today Sports Section. Love that headline.

Chapelle. Was an honor sir. And damn fun. I will bring more recipes and some ingredients next time. And there will be a next time.

I wanted to thank you for the shot glasses. They are really cool. They will be used often for chiclets at the Giants game! PCS will always be part of the ES tailgate from now on.

Good times my friend. Come back often. You are always welcomed to bartend when I'm there.

:gaintsuck

I have some game pics and that's about it. I'll stop while I'm still behind. I'll borrow from the other threads. I was too busy..er..... bartending :halo: and stuff to take more pics.

I have some favorites, 1 is in unsonny's thread. There's 3 of us. That one I'll cherish for sometime. Actually, all take them all. Shoutouts to all of you I met. I wish we had more time to talk and stuff. Huly, Pez, KingGibbs, you know. :) 4C. You guys are awsome. Enjoy the trinkets. :) Chapelle. Was an honor sir. And damn fun. I will bring more recipes and some ingredients next time. And there will be a next time. SF44. Thanks for the sipping whiskey. It was great to see you again. For the rest of you, thanks for putting up with me. I'm not sure I'll live down the Cruise thing. Sort of being owned in a way. :silly: They say home is where the heart is. Well, I guess I have a few homes. 1 of them is in the green parkinglot, F3, on tailgate row at FedEx field. Look forward to the next time.

I'm still not unpacked.

I was great to see and tailgate with you again, PCS.

Always a pleasure, bro.

DB44, I see you got a couple pics of my "moment" Sunday. :laugh:

Yes, I got Own3d by the Wild Turkey and the Jim Beam Black that rdskinbill MADE me drink. :D

I think I will stick to my beer for now on. :laugh:

As always, the tailgate was a BLAST. If we had anymore fun, it would be illegal.

And the Skins kicking the **** out of the Boys 35-7 was just icing on the cake to a perfect day.

:dallasuck

And the Skins kicking the **** out of the Boys 35-7 was just icing on the cake to a perfect day.

No that was the best part of the entire day! Then the icing on the cake was watching cowgirl fans cry after the game and getting to pick on Cowgirl fans all week this week here at work. Our CompUsa Tech is a huge Cowgirl fan so since he is at my office today I put the Score board pic and Raub sweeping pic on his office door! :laugh:

Plus Moday I got to tell my co-worker's boyfriend to take the $10.00 he owes me due to a bet and have drink to pour away their play off chances! It has been a great week! :silly:

I'm still not unpacked.
:laugh: PCS, it was great meeting you. We just unpacked from Arizona.

I second a lot of your thoughts that Special Thanks go out to Pez, Huly, 4-C, Raub (and Jen), and Blade/DH for this site and an incredible tailgate. You all have made my wife Heather and I feel very welcome and we only hope we can contribute more at future tailgates.

Thank you all. :cheers:

My last pic, but definitely not the least. A very proud moment.

My family Portrait: Me, Brother Steve, and Dad.

My father has had his tickets since the early 70's, and we had never seen a whooping like that (especially against the Cowgirls) together. Many smiles, and this picture will framed, and put under the tree for Xmas.

Anybody else ever have a moment like this, feel free to share.

My last pic, but definitely not the least. A very proud moment.

My family Portrait: Me, Brother Steve, and Dad.

My father has had his tickets since the early 70's, and we had never seen a whooping like that (especially against the Cowgirls) together. Many smiles, and this picture will framed, and put under the tree for Xmas.

Anybody else ever have a moment like this, feel free to share.

That would make a GREAT present for your Dad if you have it blown up to an 8x10 and framed. That will be a moment you will never forget. Hell, it's even choking me up.

Archived