Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins.com Tailgate Pics, 12/18/05

stwasm

Ok, too many thread dedicated to game/tailgate pics already so here are mine... I didnt take any at the tailgate, too busy getting in trouble on camera.

OK ready to make some niose but the dude lost points for the blue gloves :wtf:

DAL18.jpg

This is Skinzrool or the right his buddy, sorry :whoknows: They came down from CT to pump it up!!!!!!

DAL17.jpg

Sweetsassy, myself and Halter.

DAL16.jpg

Do you ever get tired of this place?

DAL15.jpg

Effers scored on us? :laugh:

DAL14.jpg

4th Quarter antics, Cowboys fan with class was a good sport and put on the hog snout for the pic. Me with no class still gave him the loser sign over his head. Great guy, someone threw a beer at him earlier while he was just sitting in his seat quiet - bastages.

DAL13.jpg

Almost over. Best time at a home game EVER!

DAL12.jpg

Cowboys Fan's Seats in the 4th quarter.

DAL11.jpg

The boys doing they're own personal wave!!! (its OK the offense wasn't on the field :) )

DAL10.jpg

Um..well yeah they do.

DAL09.jpg

Im no photog, but I like this one!!!

DAL08.jpg

Another Cowboys fan, undercover incognito son of a !!! The only ones left were classy for the most part.

DAL06.jpg

The Dallas Players Family Section?

DAL05.jpg

More of the 4th quarter quitters! Best stomping ever and you go home? What about applauding you team as they leave the field?

DAL04.jpg

Ramdom celebration abound!! Sassy? You sleepin?

DAL03.jpg

Losts of traffic for a game that just ended? :wtf: people????

DAL02.jpg

And finally, I think we found where Bugs' was watching the game??? :)

DAL01.jpg

Hey Im not photographer, but we had a blast!!!! Hope to have more on Sunday to give you all for xmas!!!

Day late dollar too short and the pics aren't the most spectacular, ( especially compared to the war photographers. ;) ). But here we go. A few weeks ago I closed 5 windows in disgust while making plans for this $@#%@#$%@#% this!!!!!. Waited too long, ( gee I never do that :rolleyes: ), alot of money ect. I took a deep breath and then started over. In 20 minutes, I had pm's saying I had a ride to the game, ( no rental car needed. Thanks Tarhog), a ticket, ( thanks goskins. I owe you big brother), that was essentially a gift, and the welcome invitation to joing the ES Tailgate. Just bring yourself. Sigh. What a great community. Reservations to hotel made, plane reservations good, I'm all set. Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Hell. I came home in a hurry after the Arizona game so I could find the Dallas Tailgate thread. :D

Saturday A.M. . I'm all packed and ready to go. Just a quick printout of etickets and I can go to the airport and bypass everything. Printer has ink and stuff. Click..wirrrrr......... No printout. :doh: It's not working. Oh good. This is starting out well. I run out of the condo now in a hurry and the chance of snow for the afternoon and currently chancing rather nicely right now thankyou very much. :cuss: I get to the airport and find longterm parking, ( they are doing construction so it was a bit of a search), get to the shuttle and I'm almost happy. Until the guy in front of me makes a call, then looks at his wife and says " He says it's absolutely packed in there. It's a wreck." I have 1 hour and 20 minutes before takeoff...taptaptaptaptap.

He was right. 45 minutes before takeoff and the line is moving roughly the same speed as the parking lot I just came from. As I was contemplating some type of attention getter for anyone from United, ( short of firing a flare), the woman in charge of the counters opened up the ropes and said " Anyone going to Chicago right here". In a controlled panic we all moved up and got our passes. Sweet. This was just meant to be.

Okay. Chicago was a nightmare according to the locals. Seems everyone who didn't get out of town on the last day of school on Friday was there on Saturday. 4 hour waits, outside in the 19 degree cold. Apparently, United personell actually told one woman that she would have to reticket because they couldn't check her bags in within 45 minutes of takeoff. She had been in line for around 2 hours and was told this with about 44 minutes to takeoff. Wow. I got lucky. I definately was supposed to be in Redskins land. After having been yelled at and given thumbs up by several Redskins fans there, I ran into a young man in the Army from Hawaii. Raised in Virginia I think and was coming back for Christmas. Gift? Tickets to the game the next day. We talked for awhile then I was back to reading.

Chicago to DCA uneventful, trip in D.C. traffic..........sloooooooooow to hotel where I walk in and run into Tarhog, son, and friends. Later, we went to the team hotel and had dinner while the team walked in. :doh: Did notice Chris Samuels was sitting down and still taller than me. Jason Cambell was there briefly and then left. Won't describe that one. Ahem. Blade and Diehard delayed so we couldn't meet them. Oh, watched the Giants game and after the Giants won, I got the distinct impression the one Giants fan in the bar was not happy with the things we said during the game. Probably because he picked up his coat and rather angrily stalked out. Geeeeez. They won. I didn't sleep that well that night because I was on mountain time and that was......2....hours......be....hi......

:slap:

Okay. I was amped for the next day. Posted some things on Extreme and off we went. Without further ado.

The setting up. I was eager to help and Huly was smart enough to give me something to do that was easy and would keep me the hell out of the way. ;) Halter and "The Jersey".

Tailgate row. More aptly named Murderer's row. This was the gauntlet several unsuspecting, ( in some cases just flat st...er.....silly) Dallas fans would walk through. Picture this with a hundred plus Redskins fans coming out to greet them. :evil: Right behind me in this on the end were 4 Cowboys fans tailgating. About the 4th time I came up I realized they weren't going to leave the grill unguarded, :evil: and one of them actually spent the entire time in the car. Eating and everything. Smart man. HOF44, and son? in foreground. The DTC head of securitySF44, ( and keeper of the Wild Turkey. Ahem), Raub, and SSM in the center. Waiting for their prey. :) Prey would come and they would pay. 2 haughtily walked through towing a blue cooler behind them. Next thing you know, the cooler was open and the crowd cheered and such. I don't think I want to know.

1). Blade, SSM, and...er....Hey! SSM. Need to......nevermind. Somebody else staying suspiciously close to Pez and his wings, ( Clever, aren't they?).

2) DieHard pretending not to reach for a beer ;) with the Dallas Helmet and Daniel's victim in foreground.

3)HOF44 going hey. I thought I was taking your pic. No fair. DieHard in the background making his getaway with a beer. :)

4)The man who started this thread. S****sm and buddy. Peace my man. Nice meeting you. Good imitation of the Darrell Green smile. BTW,he doesn't share buddies. ;)

1) My good friend KingGibbs with friends solving the Redskins problems and going over what they should do. While enjoying a nice macrobrew of course. ;)

2) A favorite. Huly painting up a proud Daniels face. I'm not sure who was having more fun. :) Friend of Tarhogs looking on and goskins on left checking out the supplied beer.

3) My friend goskins and a friend and I representing up in 403. This while I still had feeling in my fingers, toes, and upper body. Somebody left their coat in Tarhog's car. :rolleyes:

I have some game pics and that's about it. I'll stop while I'm still behind. I'll borrow from the other threads. I was too busy..er..... bartending :halo: and stuff to take more pics.

I have some favorites, 1 is in unsonny's thread. There's 3 of us. That one I'll cherish for sometime. Actually, all take them all. Shoutouts to all of you I met. I wish we had more time to talk and stuff. Huly, Pez, KingGibbs, you know. :) 4C. You guys are awsome. Enjoy the trinkets. :) Chapelle. Was an honor sir. And damn fun. I will bring more recipes and some ingredients next time. And there will be a next time. SF44. Thanks for the sipping whiskey. It was great to see you again. For the rest of you, thanks for putting up with me. I'm not sure I'll live down the Cruise thing. Sort of being owned in a way. :silly: They say home is where the heart is. Well, I guess I have a few homes. 1 of them is in the green parkinglot, F3, on tailgate row at FedEx field. Look forward to the next time.

I'm still not unpacked.

PCS great stuff! I felt like I made the trip with you, you did a good job detailing your struggles. Was it worth the trip? :laugh: You don't need to answer that....I could see it in your eyes after the game.

It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing food, drink, and stories with you. You were a great addition to the tailgate! Look forward to seeing you next season....in the meantime...."see you on the boards" :)

PCS, it was great finally meeting you.. you are a great member of the family, and now you understand how this brings all of us closer together rather than thinking of each other as "board members". I look forward to seeing you at future events (BTW there will be 3 offseason events - info will be posted after the season...)

Archived