Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ExtremeSkins.com Tailgate Pics, 12/18/05

stwasm

This season marks my first experienc with the ExtremeSkins tailgaters and I have to say that you guys are a REAL blast! I said it before and I'll say it again, Huly, thanks for making me feel so welcome! For those of you who don't know, Huly was the first person I met for ExtremeSkins and I've had a blast ever since. Pez, you are da man with those wings! My friend, Michelle, LOVED them. And, yes, I left because I normally go to the FedEx Field Tailgate Club. Mark Moseley and Raleigh McKenzie were there, and the marching band and cheerleaders also performed. COULDN'T miss that!

See ya'll next Saturday. Go Skins! Hollah!

Hey guys. What an amazing day, huh? I want to thank all of you for what is becoming a staple of my life. You guys truly mean alot to me because like I have said before, we see each other as much, if not more than we see our closest friends.

A special thank you to Huly and you know why. Pez you are an awesome guy and you have yourself a gem of a wife. PCS, was it great to finally meet each other or what? It was like we've known each other for years.

I also want to thank all of the cooks and Bruce er... I mean Tarhog, thanks for that big, juicy, tender slab of steak. It was awesome and you contributed to me taking less trips to the mens room due to all of that food absorbing the Killian's.

Speaking of cooks, I declare Dec 24th no wings day. Pez you need to take a holiday from cooking and just sit back and yell at the Gint's fans. You deserve it because you have worked hard all year.

Anyway, it is a great day to be alive and to be bleeding B&G.

I love you guys.

Speaking of cooks, I declare Dec 24th no wings day. Pez you need to take a holiday from cooking and just sit back and yell at the Gint's fans. You deserve it because you have worked hard all year.

KingGibbs, you still drunk or something? No wings? :yikes:

:stfu: :bsflag: :banhim:

:silly:

KingGibbs' date=' you still drunk or something? No wings? :yikes:

:stfu: :bsflag: :banhim:

:silly:[/quote']

Well Bugs, if you need him to make wings make sure you ask him to make enough so that you can eat them on the lot while everyone else is watching the game INSIDE the stadium. :laugh:

OUCH!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

lets see here - out of the last 10 home games (including the incident on Piss Mountain at last year's Viking game, and pre season this year)

Bugs is batting a good .800 on seeing the whole game!!!!

thats pretty good!

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I had the best time yesterday with all of you "Bush League" Extremers. It was a great family atmosphere with Great food and the best damn fans in the WORLD!!!!!!!!

You guys are a truly special group.

Oh and Huly, my daughters were fighting over my REdskins stocking this morning. I said "That belongs to Daddy!" :laugh:

:Edit: I left my camera in Bryan's car last night. I'll post the my pics tomorrow

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I had the best time yesterday with all of you "Bush League" Extremers. It was a great family atmosphere with Great food and the best damn fans in the WORLD!!!!!!!!

You guys are a truly special group.

Oh and Huly, my daughters were fighting over my REdskins stocking this morning. I said "That belongs to Daddy!" :laugh:

:Edit: I left my camera in Bryan's car last night. I'll post the my pics tomorrow

If we have any leftover, we will give you some for your daughters... :D

Archived