Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Singing a different tune on the radio in dallas

redskin81

Is this the biggest Skins win, since that Jan. 2000 playoff win over Detroit?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is this the biggest Skins win, since that Jan. 2000 playoff win over Detroit?

• Hell YES
    • NO!

This is great stuff man. I have this neighbor next door, who is a Giant's fan, came over today with his little hat on, and was absolutely pissed that the Skins were kicking the Pokes arses! I thought he was going to cry. I don't understand it personally. I mean I would have wanted to be two games up. Not a very bright guy. I might have to reconsider his stock tips now...LOL!

I just got a text message from one of my friends.....BIG Dallas fan.

It said......"We suck."

:laugh:

I TRIED to tell him!!!

Blondie

Blondie...so I guess you're going to permanently ditch "The Rock" sig, huh?!

I guess that means that I have to give up my wife!!! Maaan, I hate doin dishes!!!

The Ticket rocks. Great radio. Jerry Jones is on every week. They asked him about the rivalry last week. He said it's more a rivalry for us because they've beat us for so long. Think he feels that way tonight?

Tomorrow is going to be great. I listen to the Ticket to work and on the way home. They will be all over Parcells. Can't wait.

I just caught a bit of the post-game on ESPN radio while driving back.

Their take seemed to focus on how tough it would be for Dallas to make the playoffs, now.

They specificly pointed out, for example, that next week's game was going to be tougher. Dallas' next week's game.

Archived