Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Thanks Gibbs For The Early Christmas/Birthday Present

skin_finatic

Amazing, We swept Dallas this year!!! HEAR ME!!! SWEPT THEM!!!! And both victories are just so sweeeeeet. A game where they were comfortable for 56 minutes, and we just rip their hearts out, and of course a blow out victory is very sweet indeed. I mean WOW. I really can't ask for anything more on my 18th bday on the 29th except for maybe a Randy Thomas negative X-ray.

THANK YOU GIBBS!! Lets keep it up for next week :cheers:

I Know yall will love the highlights this week :D

Amazing, We swept Dallas this year!!! HEAR ME!!! SWEPT THEM!!!! And both victories are just so sweeeeeet. A game where they were comfortable for 56 minutes, and we just rip their hearts out, and of course a blow out victory is very sweet indeed. I mean WOW. I really can't ask for anything more on my 18th bday on the 29th except for maybe a Randy Thomas negative X-ray.

These are the kinds of things videos are made from.

Ownage at its very best!

I hear you. Happy B-Day. It does not get any sweeter than that!

Archived