Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

our next wr

Chipper

we pick up a free agent WR, focus our draft on O line and D line, we pick up Kitna for our new back up QB, and trade for a cornerback.... maybe draft another corner and pick up a D lineman through trade...... i dunno, we have a lot of work to do this offseason.

we pick up a free agent WR, focus our draft on O line and D line, we pick up Kitna for our new back up QB, and trade for a cornerback.... maybe draft another corner and pick up a D lineman through trade...... i dunno, we have a lot of work to do this offseason.

lets think about the off=season when it comes. It's a long way away.:dallasuck

I'm just glad we didn't pick up Henry from WVA this past season. I'll admit, I thought he was a big target we could use. I can't believe any one person could be this idiotic... :doh:

Henry, a third-round pick from West Virginia, was stopped by police in nearby Covington, Ky., at about 2 a.m., according to a police report. He was driving a vehicle with expired tags, had an expired license and was speeding, police said.

Officers said they also found two small bags of marijuana on Henry, who was charged with possession.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5171584

He's a sophomore.

He's probably the number one pick overall in the 2007 Draft.

I dont think he'll go that high. He is good but stats aren't great (like 800 yards). I think he will go top 10 if he has another good year, and maybe we could trade up and get him. (bc we are gonna win a bunch of games and will have a low first rounder next year. :cheers: )

I dont think he'll go that high. He is good but stats aren't great (like 800 yards). I think he will go top 10 if he has another good year, and maybe we could trade up and get him. (bc we are gonna win a bunch of games and will have a low first rounder next year. :cheers: )

I think he'd be a top ten pick THIS year if he was eligible. His stats aren't that great because he has a pretty erratic QB throwing him the ball. But his raw skills are phenomenal. He's the highest-rated WR in college football already.

I think he'd be a top ten pick THIS year if he was eligible. His stats aren't that great because he has a pretty erratic QB throwing him the ball. But his raw skills are phenomenal. He's the highest-rated WR in college football already.

This guy WILL be the number one pick overall in 2007. its pretty much a done deal. He's a beast. So if we are gonna get him, we are gonna have to trade a lot, or lose a lot.

Archived