Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you realize...? (Analysis of Potential Playoff Scenarios)

FunBunch7

If all the "favorites" in the NFC playoff race, WIN this week, we will be in the 6th spot!

Giants are favored over KC, but I still want them to lose of course.

Skins are favored over Dallas.

Bears are favored over Falcons.

Steelers are favored over Vikings.

Patriots are favored over Bucs.

Panthers are favored over saints , but Goooo Saints!

So if every thing pans out like the lines say, these would be the standings:

#1 Seattle......12-2

#2 Chicago.....10-4

#3 Giants.......10-4

#4 Panthers...10-4

#5 Bucs.........9-5

#6 Redskins....8-6

#7 Cowboys...8-6

#8 Falcons.....8-6

#9 Vikings......8-6

We have tie breakers over the Cowboys, Falcons and Vikings!

I know the favorites don't all win every week but it's a heck of alot better than counting on a bunch of under dogs...plus, maybe the underdogs that win will be the Chiefs and Saints. Maybe this week, ESPN MIGHT actually put us in their "playoff picture", but I wouldn't count on it. The way they have been dissing us, we could get to the Super Bowl and they STILL wouldn't mention us. That might be the case anyways for the NFC representative anyways...

The not putting us in the playoff picture thing is beginning to really irritate me! I was watching total access the other day and emmitt the driplitte smith was talking about his playoff "predictions", the whole time talking abot how the vikings wont get in, yet he has them as his sixth seeded team???? these people dont know holes in the ground from their a-holes.

The not putting us in the playoff picture thing is beginning to really irritate me! I was watching total access the other day and emmitt the driplitte smith was talking about his playoff "predictions", the whole time talking abot how the vikings wont get in, yet he has them as his sixth seeded team???? these people dont know holes in the ground from their a-holes.

The reason that ESPN doesn't talk about the redskins in the playoff hunt, is because of the liberal ethos that exist in the company. The word "Redskins" is a slander to what the people at ESPN consider to be "Native Americans" Now if the skins were called the "Washington Navative Americans" then there would be story after story.

This, by the way, is why the liberal NFL officials association have continually blown call after call even after the video review shows that those crappy calls should be overturned... the leaque is doing everthing it can to ensure that the national media and the other liberal associations don't have to say "Redskins" on the air for fear of offending someone. I love the skins...but the deck is stacked....the fix is in....and sadly no amount of Joe Gibbs complaining to the league is going to fix that.

The reason that ESPN doesn't talk about the redskins in the playoff hunt, is because of the liberal ethos that exist in the company. The word "Redskins" is a slander to what the people at ESPN consider to be "Native Americans" Now if the skins were called the "Washington Navative Americans" then there would be story after story.

This, by the way, is why the liberal NFL officials association have continually blown call after call even after the video review shows that those crappy calls should be overturned... the leaque is doing everthing it can to ensure that the national media and the other liberal associations don't have to say "Redskins" on the air for fear of offending someone. I love the skins...but the deck is stacked....the fix is in....and sadly no amount of Joe Gibbs complaining to the league is going to fix that.

wow. you do realize they say redskins multiple times every time we play a nationatly televised game right.

Your're kidding, right? You can't be serious.

How else do you explain repeated blown calls and obvious denial of the video footage (Mike Alstott's ball never crossed the goal line)....?

bad officiating, its all over the league. i have directTV superfan package and i watch a lot of games. the officiating is bad all over.

That does not make sense at all. ESPN talks about the Cleveland Indians during baseball season.

ESPN has a bunch of libs, but you got it wrong. It's not the name of the team, it's Joe Gibbs they don't like because he's a religious man and doesn't hide it. He actually says things like "Thank God" and "We were blessed"... etc.

Archived