Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck To All You Redskin Fans And The Whole Organization

BRONCOBORN

I would just like to say I know about yall's rivalry game this week, and I would like to add that I hate the cowboys as well and that alot of people out here in Colorado hate them too, so you have other fans behind you as well. I might be bronco fan, but I would love to see my man Portis tear them a new A**Hole, GOOD LUCK and I wish the best for your team, lets get them boys!

I would just like to say I know about yall's rivalry game this week, and I would like to add that I hate the cowboys as well and that alot of people out here in Colorado hate them too, so you have other fans behind you as well. I might be bronco fan, but I would love to see my man Portis tear them a new A**Hole, GOOD LUCK and I wish the best for your team, lets get them boys!

amen to that

I'm surprised your actually rooting for us speaking that you have our first round draft pick. Anyways, it takes a lot of guts to do that.
No matter where it falls we still have a first rounder from you guys, thanks by the way ;) , it does not stop me from rooting for you guys or Portis for that matter.

I'd feel much better if I knew the officials were going to call a clean game..

Thanks bud and speaking for a bunch of other fans we were happy to see you guys break em off on thanksgiving.
Nothing makes a good Thanksgiving than eating a tasty huge dinner with friends and family watching the Cowboys lose, I know hate is a strong word, but I really do hate the Cowboys..guess we can say that my favorite team is 1st the Broncos, 2nd the Redskins, and finally in 3rd any team that plays Dallas! :D

:dallasuck

Archived