Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Cowgirl recievers...let us not forget!!!

diego1115

Is that the best you can come up with :doh:

I guess thats all you can cling too, that 1 win, that one moment.

Some of you skins fans need to watch "Along Came Polly"

You guys remind of that dude that had one film in his life and lived the rest of it like he was a big Star.

good God, this is a pump up week. We dont need negativity from fellow fans. I am glad diego1115 posted this, just another way to pump us up, get us all excited for the game. The 12th man needs to be there in force on sunday, whether or not you are going to the game.

Yes I know it was 1 win in a lot, and that Taylor gets burned, the best do. That was besides the point of this thread.

good God, this is a pump up week. We dont need negativity from fellow fans. I am glad diego1115 posted this, just another way to pump us up, get us all excited for the game. The 12th man needs to be there in force on sunday, whether or not you are going to the game.

Yes I know it was 1 win in a lot, and that Taylor gets burned, the best do. That was besides the point of this thread.

thank you sir

You guys remind of that dude that had one film in his life and lived the rest of it like he was a big Star.

Can you blame us? We LOVE watching highlights of the best saftey in the NFC East, in his SECOND year, blow people up. If you had a Sean Taylor on your team, you'd fell excited too ;)

You Pukes MAKE ME SICK!

stop the insanity dude. that wasnt the first time we beat the cowgirls.

oh yea, and all you trollers did for a week before that game was talk about patrick crayton was gonna burn the skins d.. patrick crayton this, patrick crayton that. well patrick crayton got lit up like a christmas tree and probably will have a note to stay home this game

:dallasuck

1 win, but it is the only game we played you this season, so it is the only one that matters, go ahead and talk about last year, makes just as much sense as talking about next year during this seson - the only record that matters in this series is 1-0

Taylor did make some big plays, but he also got burnt on the flea flicker.

I cant believe how much trashtalking we are doing when we have beat them 1 time in how many games?

Dude.......are you serious? Come on, now! We bag on the Cowturd trolls all the time for them saying "OH YEAH, 13 OUT OF 15!! AHAHAHHAAHAH" and then you go and back it up??

You just set the Cowturd troll-defense protocol back 5 years....:doh: :)

Hey clownshoes, it's the only game that has any relevance to this season. We need to watch Along Came Polly? Is that the best you could come up with? Seriously? Your comebacks suck :laugh:

Hey clownshoes, it's the only game that has any relevance to this season. We need to watch Along Came Polly? Is that the best you could come up with? Seriously? Your comebacks suck :laugh:

Its so funny how before that game, us cowboy fans used to say and cling to the 13 out of 14 statement. You skins fans would just say stop living in the past.

But all of a sudden when we turn it around on you its different.

You know exactly why that win was as big as it was, and I am not going to watch some fruitcake movie to figure out what the hell you're talking about.

Gambit187, just curious, but why do you hang out on a redskin message board?

I would assume that it is because most Cowgirl fans are illiterate and thus unable post and read on their own board. But I have only been in TX shortly, so I may just yet meet an intelligent cowgirl.

Cheers to you though. :cheers: Breaking the mold and learning to read and write.

Archived