Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Arizona Trip (Pics Included)

jimster

Hey Everybody,

I got to to go out West and see the game in Arizona. -I really lucked out and found someone with some outrageously awesome seats I was able to buy from - field level.

I got some pretty decent pics, though not trying to compete with Cycopath or anyone else, plus I admit I often got too caught up watching the game and forgot to take pictures.

As Evucci and others have mentioned, there was an insane amount of Redskins fans there. - I would honestly say it was probably a 60:40 ration of Cards to 'Skins. - and the fans there are the classiest I have ever came across. I actually had several Cards fan coming up to me, shaking my hand after the game telling me "Good Game" ....In their house! - I thought that was truely classy.

...anyway, the pics

Great Photos!

We were right above you (found us in a photo of yours). After the game - we were also down next to the field.... Got the high fives from Sellars, Taylor and Rock. I love the shot of Sellers taking off the glove - My 10 year old son got the left glove from him.

Actually, during the game... it would appear I was right in front of you at times when I went behind the end zone (red skins sweater).

I've got pictures of Rock pumping up the crowd after the game. Sean Taylor smacking hands with the fans before going into the lockerroom.

And cheerleader shots :)

ALl will be posted tonight.

Actually, during the game... it would appear I was right in front of you at times when I went behind the end zone (red skins sweater).

I've got pictures of Rock pumping up the crowd after the game. Sean Taylor smacking hands with the fans before going into the lockerroom.

And cheerleader shots :)

ALl will be posted tonight.

I was hoping I'd see someone with some Extremskins paraphernalia- I guess it would have been a good time for me to have a hat or something :)

...my brother got a high five from Sean Taylor. - Rock and Sellers came right over to us after the game (Big Mike gives a hard high five :D )

Our seats were directly behind the net in the end zone, though the net was only up for the one extra point on the TD the Cards scored. - I was hoping we would score all of our TD's on that end. :silly:

...before the game the cheerleaders were about 4 feet in front of us - very distracting.

- The stadium did seem a little cheesy - but then you'd remember it's a college stadium. - We passed the new stadium on the way to the game. - It is all silver with a retractable roof. Kinda looks like a spaceship.

The lot that we parked in was about 80% Redskins tailgaters, but the Cards fans were really, really cool. - I hope their team starts doing well in the future. They've been really patient considering and are good people.

Archived