Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Fire up thread- DALLAS (semi-long) (Merged)

Commander PK

Homefield will be huge, that is why I am going to take my Roy Williams Jersey and four of my employees that won a contest to Fedex this week. It will be difficult to keep Dallas fans out of Fedex. Hope it is a good game and no injuries.

Trust me, you will seriously be outnumbered!!!!! WE WILL BE LOUD AND READY!!!!

Homefield will be huge, that is why I am going to take my Roy Williams Jersey and four of my employees that won a contest to Fedex this week. It will be difficult to keep Dallas fans out of Fedex. Hope it is a good game and no injuries.

Less injuries occur when morons in the stands don't dress like blue and silver clowns....and/or keep their mouths shut.

Actually, I'm hoping Drew Bledsoe leaves the game with a concussion. I'm also hoping that KeyShawn gets blasted by Sean Taylor coming over the middle and has to leave the game with a bruised sternum. I'm also hoping that Marion Barber gets an torn ACL.

Actually, I'm hoping Drew Bledsoe leaves the game with a concussion. I'm also hoping that KeyShawn gets blasted by Sean Taylor coming over the middle and has to leave the game with a bruised sternum. I'm also hoping that Marion Barber gets an torn ACL.

Dude chill on that. Be kind to thy neighbor. Have faith the Skins will knock the crap out of them and keep'em on their backs but don't wish harm on anyone. If someone gets hurt it happens but wishing them to have an injury isn't the way to go about it.

Hope for them to have slobber hands so we can get some turnovers. :cool:

Don't ever wish injury on a player dude! That's not right. I hate..... HATE! the cowboys, but wishing for a player to get hurt is sick... :doh:

I hope that we just beat the absolute %^%*^)*(_ of the people from that city down south. I hope that everyone that is going to game makes it very uncomfortable for the tuna and his merry band of nitwits to play. This is our house. Stand up and make some noise!

This is no joke guys. I don't want Dallas fans coming into our house, and taking over, intimidating our fans.

FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOUSE!!

Cowboys website is advertising tickets for sale. On the front page, under the "breaking news" section. Expect to see lots of blue jerseyes on Sunday - that's just the way it is.

http://www.dallascowboys.com/

But honestly, that's not going to be the issue. The Redskins finally playing an above minor-league level team next is the real issue.

P.S. In Parcells' press conference on the site, they begin to talk about the Redskins at the 9 minute mark.

One last thing.....if you're coming to the game or watching this game and are thinking or expecting that the Skins will lose (especially if you're a Skins fan):

Don't watch the game, don't come to the game......don't waste your time and mine, find another team that you expect to win......heck, the Colts are a great option if you don't want to support the Redskins and the 12th Man.

I don't need to hear or see bad vibes........

Neither does this team......come to win and beat a good Dallas team or don't come at all.

thanks,

your pal

---goskins

Ladies and Gents,

NO MERCY this week!!!!!!!!

I want it louder.....um, I MEAN LOUDER!!!!!!!!!

No, still not there.....LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LOUDER!!!!!!!!

Than what we threw at Da Bears, the Seahawks, and most importantly The Eagles.......Are ya With Me?????? :dallasuck :dallasuck

:coach: :coach: Coach Gibbs expects the greatests fans in the NFL to step it up even more this week.

If you have a voice left by the end of this game......you didn't scream enough :notworthy

Man, it is Wednesday and I'm ready for this game to start already.

By the way, I will be representing hard from Section 431. I already anticipate not talking much on Monday, and having a huge Migraine most of Sunday night. How can anybody not be completely STOKED for this game!? I want our Skins to win this game so bad, I can taste it. Nothing would be better than a season sweep of the turds. WE MUST BE MERCILESS ON SUNDAY! If there are any tricks in the bag that haven't been pulled out Coach Gibbs, this is the week to pull em out. We are halfway there. C'mon SUNDAY...I'm waiting on you! Waiting for Beer, Friends, and VICTORY to enjoy with my Redskins Brethren.

:dallasuck: :dallasuck: :dallasuck:

Man, it is Wednesday and I'm ready for this game to start already.

By the way, I will be representing hard from Section 431. I already anticipate not talking much on Monday, and having a huge Migraine most of Sunday night. How can anybody not be completely STOKED for this game!? I want our Skins to win this game so bad, I can taste it. Nothing would be better than a season sweep of the turds. WE MUST BE MERCILESS ON SUNDAY! If there are any tricks in the bag that haven't been pulled out Coach Gibbs, this is the week to pull em out. We are halfway there. C'mon SUNDAY...I'm waiting on you! Waiting for Beer, Friends, and VICTORY to enjoy with my Redskins Brethren.

:dallasuck: :dallasuck: :dallasuck:

Painkiller.....you goin' to the ES tailgate????

I think the thread is working :applause: :notworthy

Archived