Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Fire up thread- DALLAS (semi-long) (Merged)

Commander PK

Painkiller.....you goin' to the ES tailgate????

I think the thread is working :applause: :notworthy

I think I will defintately make an appearance at this one. Hang out for a bit. I go with my own crew, on the National Bohemian Party Vessel. (It's the big white converted school bus, with flames and chrome pipes. We got a sofa, giant beer cooler, directv.....and a porti potti. :D )

I was supposed to come over and meet everybody at the Chargers game, but I was pretty much destroyed by game time. I also had 1/2 cooking responsibilities for that game. We deep fried two 15 pound turkeys. One memorable moment came when in my drunken stupor, I attempted to deep fry my turkey, which let's just say...wasn't quite unthawed in the middle yet. Thinks were interesting for a few minutes until we finally got the turkey all the way into the peanut oil.

:laugh:

only one request from me, If we win the toss......please, please, please at the beginning of the second half be in your damn seats. everytime we kicked off so far at home in the second half, the stadium was quiet as hell and guess what that lead to......a damn touchdown.

Second that....other than the empty seats this a been MY BIGGEST GRIPE ALL SEASON!!!!!!!

Please folks:

GET THERE EARLY, BE BACK BEFORE HALFTIME IS OVER AND GET LOUD.......LET THEM HEAR YOU FROM DALLAS!!!

I want Blondie to Mute her tv and still be able to hear the Dallas sucks chant...

LET'S GO, :dallasuck We need to start our war song 15 minutes before the game to get the Players blood pumping. What do we have in mind as far as chant or screams or songs. For the Eagles game we had the Eagles suck chant which was spreading around the stadium.

This is a callout to EVERY SINGLE REDSKINS fan who will be attending next Sunday's showdown at Fed Ex Field with the Pokes.

Let's get this straight right now. This will be a war. It's going to be a fight to the end, and our Skins are gonna need every single one of you crazy, rabid Redskins fantatics out there, making one HELL of a home field advantage ALL GAME LONG.

FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOUSE! FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOME! No doubt several Poke fans are going to infiltrate our house next weekend, and try to make a good showing. Do what you have to do to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible. We have a real chance here to make Dallas' visit to our house as miserable as possible this year. There are playoff implications on the line. There are division implications on the line. There are PRIDE implications on the line. Dallas fans think they are the better team. They think our win against them was a fluke.

We, the Redskins 12th man, have a great opportunity to be a game changing factor in this one. Let's get everybody fired up to show those Pokes they are DEAD WRONG.

HAIL!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

All I can say is. I am overwhelmed. You guys delivered, and THEN SOME yesterday. I have never seen a crowd as rowdy as the one at Fed Ex Field yesterday. You were a 12th man possessed!! I LOVED IT!! Thank you for doing your job as the Redskins 12th man. I have never been prouder to be a Skins fan as I am today. KUDOS TO ALL OF YOU. GOD BLESS!! GREAT JOB!!

:cheers: :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :cheers:

Archived