Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Week 15 Fire up thread- DALLAS (semi-long) (Merged)

Commander PK

This is a callout to EVERY SINGLE REDSKINS fan who will be attending next Sunday's showdown at Fed Ex Field with the Pokes.

Let's get this straight right now. This will be a war. It's going to be a fight to the end, and our Skins are gonna need every single one of you crazy, rabid Redskins fantatics out there, making one HELL of a home field advantage ALL GAME LONG.

FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOUSE! FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOME! No doubt several Poke fans are going to infiltrate our house next weekend, and try to make a good showing. Do what you have to do to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible. We have a real chance here to make Dallas' visit to our house as miserable as possible this year. There are playoff implications on the line. There are division implications on the line. There are PRIDE implications on the line. Dallas fans think they are the better team. They think our win against them was a fluke.

We, the Redskins 12th man, have a great opportunity to be a game changing factor in this one. Let's get everybody fired up to show those Pokes they are DEAD WRONG.

HAIL!

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Before I start about Big D.....I want to make a special shout out to all of the ESers and Skins fans who showed up at the Arizona game. You guys represented and totally out did the Cardinal fan. I heard chants of Defense and Lets go Redskins throughout the game......I felt sad for the Cardinal players you guys got so loud.....only when the Steelers' fans took over Texas Stadium last year have I been so impressed by an away teams fanbase taking over the opponents stadium.

Now to DallASS...... :redpunch:

Do I need to tell you how big a game this is????!!!!!!!

Let me remind you of a couple of things just in case:

1. This is the next game in the hunt for the playoffs...DO OR DIE.

We win-- Dallas is done for the playoffs....... :dallasuck

We lose--- We're Dead.....period.

2. It's Dallas, but not only is it them but the SWEEP can be made and that is a little redemption after the last few years. :dallasuck

3. By beating Dallas we win 8 games (yes Eight). Now that may not mean much, but the last time we've had a .500 or better year was 2001!!!!!!!!!

4. This will be our 5th home win next Sunday guaranteeing a winning home record (last year only 3 home wins).

5. We continue to remain undefeated at home vs NFC teams

6. We're on course to finally have a winning record in the NFCE......3-1 with the Giants and Eagles left is a great chance to have a winning NFCE record.

IT's DALLAS baby.....get ready.....we're going to war on the 18th!!!!!!

Are you ready??? :wewantd: :wewantd:

We shut down the Eagles fans earlier this year.....COWBOYS YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!

We've been blessed with a late game.....it'll be dark, it'll be cold it will be the perfect time to play our type of football and with the 12th Man we will make very hard for the Dome loving Cowboys......

12th Man are you with me......get there early and get loud!!!!!!!

Read MY Sig and show'em my motto.......

:evil: BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

PS I am deeply proud to say that Section 403 will have some extra manpower as PCS joins us in the upper bowl to bring some 12th man noise all the way from Utah.

PSS: This will sadly be my last game of the year as I cannot attend the 24th game vs the G-Men (jrockster will be subbing for me ;) ) so let's make FedEx even louder than it ever has been before......let's be Bush League to the Extreme ;)

This is no joke guys. I don't want Dallas fans coming into our house, and taking over, intimidating our fans.

FED EX FIELD IS OUR HOUSE!!

You and I are on the same page PainKiller......we must show why the Redskins fans are THE BEST FANS in the NFL.....not the posers that call themselves America's team (thanks CBS for pushing that when Dallas was a TV show :mad: )

Section 430 OFFICIALLY, lemme say it again, OFFICIALLY guarantees we'll cause at least one false start, delay of game, and/or wasted timeout by the hideously wretched abomination and compilation of all things inherently evil: a.k.a. The Dallas Cowboys.

This game is a personal vendetta. I will dig deep into the very core of my soul to unleash a primal scream worthy of representing 31 years of pure, unadulterated hatred. I will bring forth a deep, gutteral roar that even the King of the Serengetti could not hope to match. The sound of my rage being unleashed will cause Drew Bledsoe's ears to bleed. The ferocity of MY gladiators, urged on by the vicarious spirit of the masses, will cause Bledsoe's mind to fear, and his eyes to weep.

I will scream so loud that Bill Parcells will think I'm on the other end of his headset. I will verbally assail the flawed virtues of his maternal parent, sending him into the final throws of coniption.

But when our vaunted offense takes the field, I'll break out the WD-40. I'll lubricate every hinge on my seat to ensure that not even the tiniest of squeaks will eminate from it. Until, of course, such time as the ball crosses the goalline. At which point, my head may explode. If it does, please know that I died happy, and tell my daughter I love her. ;)

I hate you Dallas. I hate your city. I hate your stadium. I hate your team. I hate your owner. I hate your coach. I hate your star. I hate the color (whatever the hell it is) of the pants that go with your white jerseys. I hate the ugly people that live in your town. I hate the fair-weather bandwagon buffoons you call fans.

But y'know what I'm gonna love? Seeing your poor Pokes leave our house with their heads hanging low. And knowing that this time, I might have had just a little something to do with Flozell Adams moving early. Count on it!

:point2sky LET THE CONGREGATION SAY, "HAIL!":point2sky

this topic deserves a sticky.. in all seriousness.. We Make A Difference Redskin's brethren. It's a blessing to have people represent our fight for victory today in Arizona. The goal is to be as DISRUPTIVE as possible during EVERY Dallas offensive possession. I know their will be Dallas fans in attendance but this is our opportunity to start a new legacy and increase our home field advantage for the season & for this rivalvry.. Do not sell your ticket to any Dallas Cowboy's fan.

GET TO THE GAME EARLYYY

GET YOUR FOOD EARLY so during halftime you can hit the restroom & be back b4 2nd half kickoff..

Keep Dallas fans @ bay while our offense drives the field..

HAIL 2 the ReDsKiNs!!

Excuse my language, but DAMN! This is awesome!Does anybody understand how long it's been since we have had a game of this magnatude against the cowboys? Try at least13 years ago? This is it man! This is the game that gets you pumped up and going out of your mind!

I won't be at the game as I have no tickets, but plenty of people will be at my house and we'll sound like a small fed ex stadium. I'll be driving around in my burgundy Chevy pick up adorned with Redskin paraphenalia and a big " Dallas Sucks " sign on the back of my truck. God, it's like old times again! Thank You Joe Gibbs. Without you, this would not be possible.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

THIS IS DALLAS WEEK!!!!! We need every seat filled at FedEx on Sunday with REDSKINS FANS!!!!!!!!! No matter the records or playoff scenarios, we are playing our most HATED rival!!! DON'T SELL YOUR TICKETS TO COWBOYS FANS....PUT ON YOUR BURGUNDY AND GOLD AND COME OUT TO CHEER FOR OUR TEAM!!! THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO LET ANYONE COME IN HERE AND STEAL THIS AWAY FROM US!!!!!

Get to the stadium early....BE AS LOUD AS YOU CAN...AND RESTORE PRIDE TO THIS CITY AND TO OUR TEAM!! I'M HYPED ALL READY!!!

WE WANT DALLAS...WE WANT DALLAS...WE WANT DALLAS!!!!!!!

Yeah, and lets get in our seats as early as we can. I know the tailgate is still there but with out disrupting the tailgate as much as possible lets try and get in early so , like maybe about 1230, we can get the chant going before the game to fire up the team!

Game is at 4:15pm.....but I know what you are saying.....

This will be a big game, probably the biggest we've played all year thus far. If the twelfth man gets involved, I don't think the Cowboys will be able to do anything against us.

Homefield will be huge, that is why I am going to take my Roy Williams Jersey and four of my employees that won a contest to Fedex this week. It will be difficult to keep Dallas fans out of Fedex. Hope it is a good game and no injuries.

Yeah, and lets get in our seats as early as we can. I know the tailgate is still there but with out disrupting the tailgate as much as possible lets try and get in early so , like maybe about 1230, we can get the chant going before the game to fire up the team!

The games at 4. Figured I give you a heads up. Don't want you to be lonely. :cheers:

Archived