Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupid AFC West...

BraveWarrior

We lose to all 4 AFC West teams, then when we need them to defeat our division enemies, they can't come through.

The Chiefs lost to the 'boys in a close one today, but they managed to beat us and blow a gem to Philly after having a lead.

The Chargers open up their season by losing to Dallas, but they beat us.

I won't even mention the Raiders...:doh:

If the Chiefs could have won today, we'd be going into our game against Dallas tied for 2nd place with them.

We lose to all 4 AFC West teams, then when we need them to defeat our division enemies, they can't come through.

The Chiefs lost to the 'boys in a close one today, but they managed to beat us and blow a gem to Philly after having a lead.

The Chargers open up their season by losing to Dallas, but they beat us.

I won't even mention the Raiders...:doh:

If the Chiefs could have won today, we'd be going into our game against Dallas tied for 2nd place with them.

:laugh: All I can hear is "Detective Scott Turner" (Tom Hanks) from "Turner and Hooch" yelling "STUPID DOG!" after Hooch inadvertantly locked Scott out of his own house in his underwear! :laugh:

:laugh: All I can hear is "Detective Scott Turner" (Tom Hanks) from "Turner and Hooch" yelling "STUPID DOG!" after Hooch inadvertantly locked Scott out of his own house in his underwear! :laugh:

Well, to be honest, I was going more for the Homer Simpson style...

"D'oh!!! Stupid AFC West..."

:laugh:

Good teams win the close ones...We arent there right now.

I think the cowboys luck can't be denied.

Letting KC run down the field like they weren't even there to get into field goal range, only to have it miss? You can't say that it's because "Dallas is doing enough to win these games." Dallas didn't do anything to keep that game from going to overtime, they just got lucky.

Plus saying "We just aren't there yet" is really silly. Our record is one game different. Certainly you can admit that luck can account for a one game difference.

Archived