Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fansomnia XIV

No_Pressure

Week 14's Fansomnia is up and running...

I came upstairs to fulfill my obligations to the loyal fansomnia junkies that are here week in and week out to shoot the **** :D

Cant wait for the game gonna have some pizza and watch the skins keep the season alive, even if we are 6-6 this team is real exciting to watch, this is the most fun season in a long time, be back in a bit to report back...

Just got back from the company Christmas Party not too long ago. Glad to see the thread up and running, ( not that the rather large amount of Mexican Food I had to eat would keep me awake or anything). Can't wait for the game either. :)

We're having fansomnia XIV for our 13th game? Rock couldn't sleep during the bye week either? That, my friend, is dedication! :cheers:

It's Week 14 in the NFL I dont think any of us slept while there was no skins game to watch, in fact every off season I die a little :D

Anyways time to sleep been playing too much madden, be back next week for fansomnia FIFTEEN YES THATS RIGHT 1-5 15 AS IN WEEK 15 IN THE NFL :silly::cheers:

It's Week 14 in the NFL I dont think any of us slept while there was no skins game to watch, in fact every off season I die a little :D

Anyways time to sleep been playing too much madden, be back next week for fansomnia FIFTEEN YES THATS RIGHT 1-5 15 AS IN WEEK 15 IN THE NFL :silly::cheers:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130398&highlight=fansomnia

I'm with you on the offseason sufferage. However, the above link will take you to Fansomnia 1-2 12, which you posted last week prior to the Rams game. Ain't notin' but a thang bro...as long as we win who cares?

:cheers:

Man, I'm in. I can't sleep. I tried, but I was just lying there staring at the ceiling. Actually, I just played a guy in Madden, and I thought this was pretty funny. The guy I played had the Panthers, I, of course, had the Redskins. Well when the game was over I looked at the stats and, our boy, Rod Gardner had 2 catches, and 2 drops! I just had to laugh at it.

Man, I'm in. I can't sleep. I tried, but I was just lying there staring at the ceiling. Actually, I just played a guy in Madden, and I thought this was pretty funny. The guy I played had the Panthers, I, of course, had the Redskins. Well when the game was over I looked at the stats and, our boy, Rod Gardner had 2 catches, and 2 drops! I just had to laugh at it.

:laugh: How perfect is that?!

This is getting old. Not really, but that I have no life and am here everyweek makes me feel old.

It's actually a very exclusive club. Just remember...around here "golf" is pronounced "goff." And the "government" is the "gubmint." Now, put on your burgundy jacket, light up a cigar, and let's talk about all the people we don't allow in here.

:cheers:

I don't know if I count because its only 1am here, but I guess I have the same amount of time until game-time that you guys do...

I'm DRUNK as well, but its not really fansomnia...just chillin' out, drinkin'!!! Skins are gonna murderize the Crapinals tomorrow, no contest. Its going to be a blowout win for the boys. Here's to the Skins!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Archived