Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where is Sally's article in the Post?

nneece

Unfortunately, your coach isn't among them. :D

Actually, he's had good things to say about Campbell. You know... the #1 guy from Auburn. ;)

Wait a minute... you meant Ramsey, didn't you? The other starting quality QB we have.

And sorry for interupting... you were just about to tell us about your team's depth at QB for this season and beyond? By all means continue...

:rubeyes:

huh?

No wait, let me try and decode that again...

:rubeyes: :whoknows:

Nope, I give up. I can't figure out what the jelly you just said.

Here, let me dumber it down fer yee...

1. Win more than 7 games.

Are you with me so far?

2. Beat your divisional opponents.

Still there? :hump: Good!

3. Make the playoffs.

Now, that's one, two, three....THREE things (cue the Count from sesame street and his thunder inducing laugh -- Ah-Ah-Ah!)

You want writers to start respecting and stop dissing your team? Do all three of those things. Not 1. Not 1 and 2. Not 2 and a half. All three.

Now, can we all agree that until the skins accomplish said things, we cease and desist with this "Why don't nobody write nothing good about us?? Can't they see we the best 6-6 team in the league? Where's the love?" crapola?

This has been a public service schooling from your friendly, visiting, and totally cool Cowboy fan.

:moon:

It's kind of funny how you appear to be trying to sound intelligent, but resort to this pretty childish way of writing. Oh well.

Anyway, my initial post was to point out the intrinsic stupidity of saying that the Redskins need to "convincingly" beat the Cowboys to gain respect (side note: every time I write that, I laugh at the irony of a Cowboys fan wanting the Redskins to get a convincing win to deserve respect). Luckily you have stopped saying that now, so there's some hope for you (not much, it would appear from this last post, but again... oh well).

As for your list of three things, it's kind of sad that you sound foolish in an opinion, but there it is. If you're saying all three are necessary, then you don't need to list number one. It's relatively unheard of to get 7 or less wins and make the playoffs there buddy. Also, it's pretty easy to say that if a team makes the playoffs they're deserving of respect. You should have just stuck to that one patently obvious statement from the beginning, instead of starting with the blatantly stupid, and then refining with the clearly redundant.

Time to go back to the drawing board! Maybe you'll eventually come up with an intelligent and cogent argument (something that's not patently obvious, like perhaps how a team may miss the playoffs by a hair and still earn respect perhaps? Just a thought, albeit apparently it may confuse you- looks like you're easily confused). I'm not holding my breath though.

Archived