Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clark W Griswald here....................

Pete

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG

The system has failed, the gremlins have reared their nasty little heads. I'm gettin extremely crazy at this point, and may just scrap it this year. Everything is numbered, and clips in place. I always test before I hang a string, and three times strings tested ok, and bad sockets show up once they were hung:doh:

Run to Walmart to get some new strings :rolleyes: Of course they have every style of light known to man........except c-7 style :( Ok, no problem, I'll head up to Lowes, they always have tons of everything...............nope :doh: Two Wallgreens stores, a CVS, and KMart, and still no c-7 strings of lights :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the way home, I hit a 7-11 for a French Vanilia Cappy, and the machine was broken :mad:

To top it off, I get home after my usless quest to find my 8' inflatable santa semierect due to one of the fans crappin out, and frosty's head doesn't light up. :gus: :tantrum: :censored:

Philly better lose tonight or somebody is gonna get hurt :whippin:

I can't wait to put up the tree this weekend.......................

To top it off, I get home after my usless quest to find my 8' inflatable santa semierect

What kind of Santa DO you have??... :laugh:

Philly better lose tonight or somebody is gonna get hurt :whippin:

At least the Iggles got whipped 42-0...hopefully that brightened your day :eaglesuck

Seriously, I feel your pain Pete. I went through a similiar problem last Christmas with my Icicle Lights. :doh:

When I moved last Spring, I left them in the attic for the new home owners... :laugh:

Merry Christmas! :cheers:

Ok, figure this one out. I put my lights up the other day. Plugged them in and everything was working great. That night I go out and look, WTF, a 1/2 section in the middle is no longer working . It's a 9' string. Everything to the left is working including 1/2 of the string and everything to the right is working except that 4 1/2' section.

The system has failed, the gremlins have reared their nasty little heads. I'm gettin extremely crazy at this point, and may just scrap it this year. Everything is numbered, and clips in place. I always test before I hang a string, and three times strings tested ok, and bad sockets show up once they were hung:doh:

You didn't staple-gun them to the roof did you? :laugh:

Plenty to do inside though. Maybe later tonight. I'll wait for the blizzard that's been hammering us all day,( and left a pile of snow in the back of my truck..space cadet left the sliding window in back open......in the summer :doh: ), to do the deck. :) ( Looks around to make sure there are no c7 lights).

Archived