Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All NOT-Pro Team

Kevin West

Three-fourths through the season. I think it's safe to consider who the biggest disappointments of the 2005 season are.

Remember last August? When the Cardinals and the Lions were the chic picks to make the play-offs.

Remember how Kurt Warner, Joey Harrington, Jamal Lewis, and T.O. were going to lead their teams to the play-offs?

None of that seems to have happened.

So who are your nominees for:

Most disappointing team?

Coach who needs to go?

Most disappointing skill position player?

Most disappointing rookie?

Most diminished skill player?

Player in a contract year who wishes he could do things over?

Player in a non-contract year who needs to talk to a real estate agent?

By position, who didn't give their moneys worth?

Team that wishes they had the #1 Draft pick, and who they'd take?

I'm interested. Tell me what you think.

The Ravens have to be the team that underperformed the most so far. They were picked to go to the SB and win it by a lot of people. At least the Eagles have Injuries and TO to blame for their fiasco.

Most disappointing player, maybe Harrington or Kellen Winslow Jr or any of the Lions #1 pick receivers for some other teams. We've had our own disappointments here though.

Most diminished might be Chris Samuels.

Most brain dead is Owens, by far.

Most disappointing team?

1st place. Eagles - Who owns the division again Mr. Salisbury?

2nd place. N.y. Jets - After getting to the playoffs last year, they were a huge favorite before the season began, now they're 2-10

Coach who needs to go?

Don Capers. No reason to be that bad.

Jamal Lewis, Terrell Owens, but most is Brett Favre

Maurice Clarett and pac man jones

Owens.

Javon Walker. Before week 1 injury "Sure I won't hold out." After week 1 injury "I wish i held out."

So many can't decide. Rex Grossman, Patrick Ramsey, Daunte Culpepper?, Joey Harrington, Texans o-line.

Qb - Harrington

Rb - Jamal Lewis

Wr - R. Moss

Te - Gonzalez

OL - Texans

DL - Redskins

LB - Ray Lewis

CB - Walt Harris duh

S - Roy Williams just cause of week 2 :silly:

They all wish they had it. They all want Bush.

Most diminished player has to be Curtis Martin.

Dumbest off season move: Jets letting Lamont Jordan go

Most disapointing rookie: JJ Arrington. He was suppossed to be AZ's starting runningback and light up the league. He hasn't done squat so far.

Coach who needs to go: Bill Belichek I know he won the superbowl, but since then he has done diddly with very good talent. That team seems to perpetually move backwards despite having some great players.

Player that didn't produce for their paycheck: Laverneus Coles (HAHAHAHA)

Coach who needs to go: Bill Belichek I know he won the superbowl, but since then he has done diddly with very good talent. That team seems to perpetually move backwards despite having some great players.

You must mean Brian Billick.

Most disappointing team?

Green Bay.

Coach who needs to go?

Mike Martz. He's too pass happy and we've seen that in his absence.

Randy Moss (not entirely his fault).

JJ Arrington was the most hyped up failed rookie, Alex Smith was miserable beyond expectations too (even for a rookie QB).

Curtis Martin, Priest Holmes, Stephen Davis.

Javon Walker, Jamal Lewis.

Charles Rogers.

QB - Daunte Culpepper, Joey Harrington, Kerry Collins, Gus Frerotte (:laugh:)

RB - Jamal Lewis, Curtis Martin, Stephen Davis, Corey Dillon

WR - TO, Charles Rogers, Rod Gardner (he's worth nothing right now)

TE - Todd Heap

OL - Texans

DL - Redskins

LB - Warrick Holdman

DB - Fred Smoot

Arizona - Reggie Bush. They'd be one of the best young offenses in the league (McCown or Warner as QB, they're both doing well).

Miami - Matt Leinart. Because Gus just can't cut it (and Rosenfels is iffy at best).

I thought the Cardinals were going to the playoffs?? Hello? Is this thing on???? :laugh:

I love how you will not hear any of the talking heads refer to their pick for the cards to go to the playoffs!! :thumbsup:

This thread is great.. all I can think of is Sean Salisbury yelling at the makeup people to get his hair right! :rotflmao:

Can't really call the Cardinals or Detroit disappointments, I didn't expect any different despite popular opinion. The Jets and Baltimore though have got to be the biggest joke of the season.

While the Jets were ravaged by injuries there really is no excuse for how awful Baltimore has been. Kyle Boller sucks, their defense is highly overrated and Fassel may not get another headcoaching opportunity with the way he's had that offense playing.

Coaches that have to go? Billick, nobody else even comes close.

Most disappointing skill position player? Kyle Boller - how on earth is that bum starting QB in the NFL?

Most disappointing rookie? Pacman Jones, I think there's exactly one person left that still buys into the hype.

Most diminished skill player? Chad Pennington. Watching him struggle throwing passes over 15 yards was sad. Good thing his season ended early. Peerless Price deserves an honorable mention, wtf happened to that guy.

Player in a contract year who wishes he could do things over? Javon Walker and Jamal Lewis.

QB - Daunte Culpepper. Wow, from hero to zero in 4 games. That was pretty bad.

WR - TO, Charles Rogers

RB - Curtis Martin

DE - Jevon Kearse

DT - Corey Simon

CB - Fred Smoot

Team that wishes they had the #1 Draft pick, and who they'd take? Baltimore Ravens, Matt Leinart. Dream on.

Most Diminished Skill Player: Brett Favre, those high risk throws he used to throw when he was younger are now haunting him. I never was much of a Favre fan but it was almost sad to watch the game versus Chicago.

Disappointing Player: Jamal Lewis, the offense in Baltimore has to be carried by the run and Jamal wasn't up to it this year. I even spend a 1st round pick on him in fantasy this year, what a mistake.

Disappointing Team: Tie between Arizona and Buffalo. I really thought Arizona would make big strides this year but have made no progress. The same goes for Buffalo, had a top 3 defense last year and 2 good WRs and a good RB and with New England starting to slide this could have been the Bills best shot to take the division.

Disappointing Rookie: Can it be anyone other than Cedric Benson? He holds out then gets hit by the hold-out injury curse. This is probably a good thing for Bears fans since Thomas Jones has played extremely well.

Coach thats got to go: Capers and Billick.

Most disappointing team? Jets

Coach who needs to go? Dom Capers/Joe Vitt

Most disappointing skill position player? Randy Moss

Most disappointing rookie? Cedric Benson/Pac Man Jones

Most diminished skill player? Jamal Lewis

Player in a contract year who wishes he could do things over? Jamal Lewis

Player in a non-contract year who needs to talk to a real estate agent? Ricky Williams

By position, who didn't give their moneys worth? Kerry Collins, Jamal Lewis, Randy Moss

Team that wishes they had the #1 Draft pick, and who they'd take? Jets -- Leinhart

I'm interested. Tell me what you think.

Most disappointing team? Injuries not withstanding, but my choice would be Miami. Green Bay have been hit hard with injuries, so they kind of have an excuse.

Coach who needs to go? Other than David Carr, the Texans don't have a lot of talent, so Capers can't be totally to blame for being so bad. On current results, Jeff Fisher could be on thin ice, but the Titans have only got the players they can afford. I reckon Buffalo and NY Jets could be looking for new head coaches next season.

Most disappointing skill position player? The Packers have disappointed, but Favre has racked up some good numbers, but my vote goes to Lavvy Coles. Exactly what type of offense does suit him?

Most disappointing rookie? This is a difficult one for me as I don't get to see many games, but I'll go with the consensus of Pac-Man Jones. Just don't ask me why!

Most diminished skill player? Without a doubt, T.O. Just needs to learn how to STFU.

Player in a contract year who wishes he could do things over? The only one I know is Javon Walker.

Player in a non-contract year who needs to talk to a real estate agent? Too many to choose from.

QB - J.P. Losman

RB - Jamal Lewis

WR - Lavvy Coles

TE - Haven't seen enough to pick any particular player.

OL - Texans

DL - Redskins

LB - Warrick Holdman

CB - Fred Smoot (but organises excellent boat cruises).

S - Haven't seen enough to pick any particular player.

Packers - Leinart. Saints - Leinart. 49ers - Bush. Jets - Leinart or a #1 WR.

Most disappointing team? Tie :Ravens/Jets/Raiders

Coach who needs to go? Ravens HC Brian Billick.....If he's such a genius why didnt he get a veteran QB?

Most disappointing skill position player? Brett Favre

Most disappointing rookie? Mike Williams

Most diminished skill player? Deion Sanders

Player in a contract year who wishes he could do things over? Jamal Lewis

Player in a non-contract year who needs to talk to a real estate agent? T.O.

By position, who didn't give their moneys worth? DaunteCulpepper(pre-injury),

David Patten(pre-injury),Jamal Lewis

Team that wishes they had the #1 Draft pick, and who they'd take? anyone

Reggie Bush

Archived