Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Heartbreaker..

BRONCOBORN

Im am so sad right now because my damn Broncos lost a heartbreaker to the Kansas City Chiefs, so that means that the Redskins and the Broncos lost to those ****s. Gosh I cant stand that team, but I hate the Raiders more. Anyways..I would like to congratulate your team on todays victory it was the win that you guys needed after 3 straight hard losses that should of been wins in the first place. If those were wins we are looking at 9 and 3 for the Redskins.

Im really happy for the Redskins cause I root for them every year in the NFC and Portis is the man to me, hes one hell of a player ever since the days in Denver, actually even before that at the University of Miami.. heres a pic from todays game enjoy and once again congrats! YOU DA MAN PORTIS! :notworthy

pl_193380.jpg

Hey Bronco Born,

Thanks. You're a class stud. (pun intended). I am sorry you all lost-I surely was rooting for you to win. I knew it would be as close and hard-fought as it was. I cannot stand that ****y Jared Allen.

Thanks for the rooting and the props (and the cool pic). Our boy Portis showed 'em today (and Rock). So I can't wait to see what he wears this Thursday. And here's to a win for you next week. :cheers:

Hey Bronco Born,

Thanks. You're a class stud. (pun intended). I am sorry you all lost-I surely was rooting for you to win. I knew it would be as close and hard-fought as it was. I cannot stand that ****y Jared Allen.

Thanks for the rooting and the props (and the cool pic). Our boy Portis showed 'em today (and Rock). So I can't wait to see what he wears this Thursday. And here's to a win for you next week. :cheers:

Thanks alot Georgiaredskin, thats nice coming from a Redskins fan even though you had a hard loss to us as well which we almost blew the game and then you guys would of came out with another win. Here is the remaining schedule for the Broncos and the Redskins and my predictions..

[highlight]BRONCOS FIRST..[/highlight]

Dec 11Baltimore WIN

Dec 17@Buffalo WIN

Dec 24Oakland WIN

Dec 31@San Diego LOSE

[highlight]NOW THE REDSKINS..[/highlight]

Dec 11@Arizona WIN

Dec 18Dallas WIN

Dec 24N.Y. Giants LOSE

Jan 1@Philadelphia WIN

Ok those are the predicts by me Mrs. BRONCOBORN hope they go through ;)

Thanks alot Georgiaredskin, thats nice coming from a Redskins fan even though you had a hard loss to us as well which we almost blew the game and then you guys would of came out with another win. Here is the remaining schedule for the Broncos and the Redskins and my predictions..

[highlight]BRONCOS FIRST..[/highlight]

Dec 11Baltimore WIN

Dec 17@Buffalo WIN

Dec 24Oakland WIN

Dec 31@San Diego LOSE

[highlight]NOW THE REDSKINS..[/highlight]

Dec 11@Arizona WIN

Dec 18Dallas WIN

Dec 24N.Y. Giants LOSE

Jan 1@Philadelphia WIN

Ok those are the predicts by me Mrs. BRONCOBORN hope they go through ;)

Seriously, Mrs. Broncoborn, I didn't resent Denver the team even after such a heartbreaking loss. It's like knowing class from trash teams. I respect Jake Plummer and felt like your team fought just as hard as ours did.

I disagree with your predictions. I think you can beat the Chargers, and if you wouldn't, it would be very close in OT. I hope we win out, for a revenge game against especially the Giants would be totally sweet. I hope we show them 100% opposite of whatever zombie team we showed them on October 30th. :D

Thats odd I was in the stadium and now I got removed and put into the forum called around the NFL, hmmmm..I have a feeling that someone dont like me plus my pic of Portis was reduced to a link only not like I had it in the first place, thats too bad :( guess Im not welcomed.

Thats odd I was in the stadium and now I got removed and put into the forum called around the NFL, hmmmm..I have a feeling that someone dont like me plus my pic of Portis was reduced to a link only not like I had it in the first place, thats too bad :( guess Im not welcomed.

That isn't true. You definitely are welcomed. I bet, after our first win in 3 heartbreaking weeks, they didn't want any outside team thread in the thick of the celebratory/examination of plays and the future threads, especially a sad one. Just my take. Chin up, bronco!

Bronco,

You're overreacting slightly.

They moved it because all speak about teams goes into this forum, a subforum of The Stadium...

Redskins topics go into The Stadium, non 'Skins topics go into this forum.

Your picture may have been too large to display, so it may have been changed to a link. There's really no other intentions behind them moving your thread.

Our dream finish:

Giants:

Vs. Dallas- W 8-4

@ Eagles- L 8-5

Vs. Chiefs- W 9-5

@ Redskins- L 9-6

@ Raiders- W 10-6

7-5 vs. NFC, 3-3 division

Redskins:

@ Rams- W 6-6

@ Cardinals- W 7-6

Vs. Giants- W 8-6

Vs. Cowboys- W 9-6

@ Eagles- w 10-6

10-2 vs. NFC, 5-1 division

Cowboys:

@ Giants- L 7-5

Vs. Chiefs- L 7-6

@ Redskins- L 7-7

@ Carolina- L 7-8

Vs. Rams- w 8-8

7-5 vs. NFC, 3-3 division

NFC East Standings:

1. Washington (10-6)

2. New York (10-6)

3. Dallas (8-8)

4. Philadelphia (8-8)

Bronco,

You're overreacting slightly.

They moved it because all speak about teams goes into this forum, a subforum of The Stadium...

Redskins topics go into The Stadium, non 'Skins topics go into this forum.

Your picture may have been too large to display, so it may have been changed to a link. There's really no other intentions behind them moving your thread.

I understand what you are saying, but in my first post of this thread up top I put this [highlight]Im really happy for the Redskins cause I root for them every year in the NFC and Portis is the man to me, hes one hell of a player ever since the days in Denver, actually even before that at the University of Miami.. heres a pic from todays game enjoy and once again congrats! YOU DA MAN PORTIS! :notworthy[/highlight] doesnt that count as a Redskin topic?

I understand what you are saying, but in my first post of this thread up top I put this [highlight]Im really happy for the Redskins cause I root for them every year in the NFC and Portis is the man to me, hes one hell of a player ever since the days in Denver, actually even before that at the University of Miami.. heres a pic from todays game enjoy and once again congrats! YOU DA MAN PORTIS! :notworthy[/highlight] doesnt that count as a Redskin topic?

Not really...

It's still about the Broncos... That was more of a Redskin precursor :)

I see I understand, but me being a huge Clinton Portis fan does that count?

Sure.

But just because you're a huge CP fan doesn't mean that you can post about the Broncos in The Stadium. Bronco topics go here, that's why it was moved. No one moved it because of what team you're a fan of, and no one moved it because they didn't like you. I promise :)

Sure.

But just because you're a huge CP fan doesn't mean that you can post about the Broncos in The Stadium. Bronco topics go here, that's why it was moved. No one moved it because of what team you're a fan of, and no one moved it because they didn't like you. I promise :)

Ok, thats cool thanks for making me feel much better, as long as it wasnt anything personal, Im happy with that...I just wanted to post about how we lost and that you guys had a good game especially Portis, anyways, ok well Im glad thats taking care of so good luck on the rest of the season. :)

Ok, thats cool thanks for making me feel much better, as long as it wasnt anything personal, Im happy with that...I just wanted to post about how we lost and that you guys had a good game especially Portis, anyways, ok well Im glad thats taking care of so good luck on the rest of the season. :)

My sentiments exactly as KDawg's. I mean, seriously, you are a Bronco's fan who enjoys the Redskins (especially Portis), there is no reason they would switch your post to this board except for the fact that the title was Heartbreaker about Denver's loss, and being that it was our first win after 3 heartbreakers of our own. Nothing personal at all. And lots of people visit this board. Plus the folks who subscribed to the thread on the other board followed it here. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. I know you will smash the Ravens! (moooohahahaha!!) :D

My sentiments exactly as KDawg's. I mean, seriously, you are a Bronco's fan who enjoys the Redskins (especially Portis), there is no reason they would switch your post to this board except for the fact that the title was Heartbreaker about Denver's loss, and being that it was our first win after 3 heartbreakers of our own. Nothing personal at all. And lots of people visit this board. Plus the folks who subscribed to the thread on the other board followed it here. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. I know you will smash the Ravens! (moooohahahaha!!) :D
I understand so no problem, its totally cool guys..good luck to you guys as well and lets hope for no injuries on both our teams and wins for the rest of the season :D

Archived