Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD--SKINS/Rams

Blondie

*in my best stadium vendor voice* Hey! Get your lamb chops here! Fresh lamb chops here!

HAIL SKINS!

Alright fellas, I've believed in you all year long. I've supported you when others wanted to disband the franchise and start over. Show me I was right! Please?! I'm not gonna beg. OK, I'm begging...Win this damn game already!!!

:point2sky Start the steamroller! Getting back to .500 is only the beginning!:point2sky

Sellers being back is a good thing. Maybe not a 100% but being back is a plus. Especially if he can have a game like he did a few weeks ago.

Do you think we'll see Sellers get some carries today? I know Rock is taking pretty much all of Betts' carries, but I would love to see him get the ball on every 3rd and short play.

Hey ktball74...Thanks for the link man. If this works during the game, I owe you big time. I've been trying all season to find someone who streams the games live, and nothing else has seemed to work.

HAIL!

Hog this will work. I listened to it last week and I am listening to it now. If you put it on and here Xmas music, they play music during commercials. Just an FYI.

Do you think we'll see Sellers get some carries today? I know Rock is taking pretty much all of Betts' carries, but I would love to see him get the ball on ever 3rd and short play.

Sellers hasn't carried it really and O hasn't needed him too I think. He seems to do just fine catching the short stuff and running over people.

Archived