Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Lavar back next season?

Kansas_SkinsFan

Just for arguments sake lets say he did go to a rival, what's he going to do? Break us off with a 0 sack, 0 INT, 0 FF, and 0 FR effort. Maybe the beast will be unleashed elsewhere cause he hasn't unleashed anything here. Then again when he comes to play us maybe he'll have a calf bruise this time and stalk the sidelines like the beast warrior he really is.

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

are you stupid?? how can u say he hasnt done any thing here in washington...maybe not last season or this season cause of injuries but before when he was healthy he was a monster on the field offenses were scared of him you dont know what ur talking about.....if you were him and in the same situation you wouldnt be playing either....get out of here your not a real skins fan a real team has liked them for more than 1 year..:coltsuck:

"Because it's not his fault he has issues. It's Paterno/Rhodes/Lewis/Edwards/Gibbs/Williams/Snyder/Cerrato/the Dline/his wife/his agent/the boogie man/Santa Claus/Jimmy Hoffa"

I'll play huckleberry!

for all I know you could be some closet racist. who raised you? all we see are what you have said pubicly about LA and it really makes me wonder. bashing him all the time. casting aspersions on his character. I don't need to meet you or really know you. yup.....you're obviously a closet racist. best we cut you from this board immediately regardless of the cost. having racists around is disruptive to our extended Skins' family.

are you stupid?? how can u say he hasnt done any thing here in washington...maybe not last season or this season cause of injuries but before when he was healthy he was a monster on the field offenses were scared of him you dont know what ur talking about.....if you were him and in the same situation you wouldnt be playing either....get out of here your not a real skins fan a real team has liked them for more than 1 year..:coltsuck:

Compared to your articulate and obviously very educated post, yes... yes I am stupid. Nice facts and stats to prove your points. Great use of the English language, very easy to read. In fact I have no rebuttle for your very compelling argument, you sir are an all knowing football God. I'll just stay away from you as to not humiliate myself in a debate over this hot topic. In fact I must say I am very thankful you didn't verbally thrash me to the point I may not have posted on this site again, thank you for taking it easy.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Compared to your articulate and obviously very educated post, yes... yes I am stupid. Nice facts and stats to prove your points. Great use of the English language, very easy to read. In fact I have no rebuttle for your very compelling argument, you sir are an all knowing football God. I'll just stay away from you as to not humiliate myself in a debate over this hot topic. In fact I must say I am very thankful you didn't verbally thrash me to the point I may not have posted on this site again, thank you for taking it easy.

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Hi! I'm stupid too! Wanna chat sometime? :laugh:

I'll play huckleberry!

for all I know you could be some closet racist. who raised you? all we see are what you have said pubicly about LA and it really makes me wonder. bashing him all the time. casting aspersions on his character. I don't need to meet you or really know you. yup.....you're obviously a closet racist. best we cut you from this board immediately regardless of the cost. having racists around is disruptive to our extended Skins' family.

Good one! It's his race I have a problem with!

It's not like Arrington has provided ample insight into his distorted little world throughout his 6 years here - capped off by this latest gem on the cusp of the most important game in recent memory. Not at all.

And your little rant is comically hypocritical. You seem to be quite willing and able to make judgments about my character without "knowing me." Yet, I apparently have to be a relative of Lavar to assess him. Your move jester.

"Because it's not his fault he has issues. It's Paterno/Rhodes/Lewis/Edwards/Gibbs/Williams/Snyder/Cerrato/the Dline/his wife/his agent/the boogie man/Santa Claus/Jimmy Hoffa"

I'll play huckleberry!

Funny how Lavar is now validating everything I said almost a year ago. Blind squirrels occasionally find nuts, I guess.

Nope, had enough of this sideshow... Good player, but not worth the drama.

It's not an accident that LaVar wasn't part of the Portis posse in heaven. He doesn't fit with the rest of the team..that's why he's crying his little pitty party because nobody is paying attention to him.

We've already proved we can lose with him and without him.. We might as well just take on TO and atleast be super bowl contenders if we want someone who causes distractions non-stop.

Archived