Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll- Who will be starting QB next season?

DCNightHawk

Brunell.

it's not #8's fault that Casey Rabach made a regulation period victory an overtime loss.

Brunell's opposite number, Drew Brees, had 3 interceptions and was sacked a number of times by the Redskins.

He was bailed out by the Redskins and by the fact he has the NFL's best running back playing on his team.

Notice in overtime Marty wasn't going to take the chance of having Brees throw the ball down the field. It was all Tomlinson and Gates. Short and high percentage.

Mark will have the starting job at least 1 more season. If the skins do well next year with him starting(playoffs), then Mark may have 2 or 3 seasons left.

He's only on year 2 of a 7 year contract and he is 35years old. He will NOT have the starting job when he is 39, 40, & 41 however, I belive that when he does lose the starting job, he will accept a secure job as a backup in Washington. I could never imagne a 3-time probowl-er being #3 on the chart.

a minumum 1 year left as a starter + the rest of this year.

Campbell, the announcers sounded like they were in love with him today, they couldn't stop talking about him

They were just parroting back what they heard from the Redskins. Another big promise. Wait til next year. Wait til next year. I'm tired of being a sucker.

I think the Redskins will trade Ramsey, start Campbell, and Campbell will fall apart in the first half of the season, leading to a return to Brunell. The team will finish with a losing record, Joe Gibbs will say "did I really say 5 years?" and shoot out the side door like Spurrier, and then Snyder will be left scrambling for the next bit of phony P.R. to carry on the circus for yet another year, draining your wallets while I stop watching football altogether.

It's a P.T. Barnum act. "Yeah we ruined the last QB we drafted, but step right up here and see the next, next, next quarterback of the future, Jason Campbell! Just ignore the man behind the curtain. We guarantee you, this time it will be different! Why, Campbell is going to be the BABE RUTH OF FOOTBALL! He'll make you more attractive to women! He'll improve your investment portfolio! He'll find a cure for cancer! Just wait and see!"

Screw this crap.

They were just parroting back what they heard from the Redskins. Another big promise. Wait til next year. Wait til next year. I'm tired of being a sucker.

I think the Redskins will trade Ramsey, start Campbell, and Campbell will fall apart in the first half of the season, leading to a return to Brunell. The team will finish with a losing record, Joe Gibbs will say "did I really say 5 years?" and shoot out the side door like Spurrier, and then Snyder will be left scrambling for the next bit of phony P.R. to carry on the circus for yet another year, draining your wallets while I stop watching football altogether.

YOU GOT A GREAT ATTITUDE,IF THE TEAM HAD YOUR ATTITUDE THEY'D GET ALOT FARTHER :doh:

my hope: campbell starts getting time toward the end of games where he can relax and just play ball as opposed to starting games and having all the pressure on him...just ease him in there...brunell retires and campbell steps up and is starting qb for next year

what will probably happen: brunell will continue with every snap and again be gibbs veteran starting qb next year and we'll all be right back here again with the same conservative offense and we'll all be just as upset as we are now

Archived