Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll- Who will be starting QB next season?

DCNightHawk

I think the Redskins will trade Ramsey, start Campbell, and Campbell will fall apart in the first half of the season, leading to a return to Brunell. The team will finish with a losing record, Joe Gibbs will say "did I really say 5 years?"

This is interesting because it just got me thinking just how bad our QB situation has been over the last decade.

Franchises who have instability at the QB position just do not have success in the NFL.... Look at teams like Miami, Arizona, SF, NYJ, Clev, and Baltimore (used to be an exception due to their dominant Defense).

That is not to say that all struggling franchises have bad QBs but one thing is for certain... if you don't have that QB who is a constant and have instability at the QB position year in and year out you will struggle 95% of the time.

Aren't we due for a QB who can lead us to victory year in and year out and be a constant on this team? Have we not suffered enough? I hope that Campbell turns out to be that guy. I hope that we found our guy and the phrase QB contraversy becomes a thing of the past in DC.

The question is.... just who is Jason Campbell?

Unfortunately Brunell will start. Which will just put the Skins further behind the Giants and yes, the Eagles. New York has the making of a very strong team for years to come. Philly will get better. Still not convinced about Dallas with Bledsoe at QB,

Archived