Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Goodbye Frost, and other thoughts.

feeshta

Frost sucks Gibbs should have never put Tom Tupa on ir his back injury was not a season ending injury Gibbs put him on ir to open up a roster spot instead of keeping 2 punters. I think we should give Matt Turk a call and let him try out hes gotta be better than Frost and John Hall seems like his play is declining I don't know if its because hes still hurt or what but maybe we should have kept Novak.

anyone else think they could kick 35-40 yarders on a consistent bases for a salary over $300,000

cuz i wouldnt mind taking a shot at it and even after complete reconstructive knee surgery on my ACL im pretty sure i could get out there and do it....and im bein dead honest get somebody new gibbs game LIVES OR DIES ON FIELD POSITION and this is killing us

They need to sign some soccer goalie. I knew one in high school who could punt it almost 70 yards. I tried to tell him to do it in college, but he was a tough guy and I think he thought pro punters were looked on as sissies. Wish we could sign someone like that instead of this guy Frost.

Give Frost and Harris a bus ticket home, and Robert "I heard a whistle" Royal.

I have seen my Grandma kick a nerf ball farther than Frost.

I have come to my senses, I am on the "Walt Harris Stinks" bandwagon. He gives everyone such a cushion. The Chargers took advantage of him.

And Royal...he dropped what, 3 passes! I saw in another thread he heard a whistle. Did he hear a whistle every time? Why not catch the ball anyway?

On a positive, Farris looked good in Pre-Season, He snagged a pass for 18 yards yesterday!

I can remember all of our Super Bowl victories! Thus, we are not "long suffering fans" like some writers claim. Do not compare me to Cubs fan.

I want to here what Doc says on the John Thompson show about Frost and Co.

P.S. Thanks for the kiss of death on Sunday Sonny. "We got this on salted away!"

If Frost is still here by mid-week, I will agree with you.

Gibbs needs to start holding his players accountable for their horrendous play.... but instead of doing that, he holds a press conference after the game about how this guy fought his guts out and that guy fought his guts out... hell, even if the guy drops 3 passes or kills us with 30 yard punts, he's a hero and fought his guts out... I'm sick of it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I am sooooo sick of hearing it!!! Gibbs, call these overpaid millioniares out, rip into them, rip into yourself, you are overpaid 6-10? WTF does this season have in store? 5-11, hand over the playbook, and bring back Mark... Rypien. lol

Archived