Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do the 'Skins have a chance today?

disneyskin

Virtually all of the pundits have us being wiped out today and DS getting more cumuppance with Shotty's victory. I'm am sick and tired of being sick and tired about this team. I want to believe in the worst way that we can get a win (and keep playoff hopes alive) but it seems as if that is not within the realm of possibility if the writers are to be believed.

Virtually all of the pundits have us being wiped out today and DS getting more cumuppance with Shotty's victory. I'm am sick and tired of being sick and tired about this team. I want to believe in the worst way that we can get a win (and keep playoff hopes alive) but it seems as if that is not within the realm of possibility if the writers are to be believed.

Easy. The writers must not be believed. They make up their emphatic assertions to sell their articles. The newspapers run the articles to sell newspapers. They want to sell as many newspapers as possible in order to then sell advertising space in their newspapers, and the advertisers want to buy ad space in newspapers that sell a lot of newspapers. It's the money.

We all know that anything can happen on any given Sunday, and the NFL wants it that way, because that way, if every team has a chance to win every game, fans of every team can get excited and truly believe that their team can (and will) 'win this game,' which generates more revenue for the team in ticket sales, merchandise, advertising of all sorts, and so, makes more money for the NFL as a whole. It's the money.

So yes, the Skins have a chance today. The NFL and the almighty Dollar says so.

My money's on the Skins. But don't listen to me. I'm a homer. :D

Well, im gonna be optimistic as ever because you never actually know whats gonna happen. I think Antonio Gates' condition is gonna be a key factor in the Bolts offence, i sincerely hope his foot does get better... just not till monday. :)

I think this one is gonna be more like the Tampa game the other week than the Oakland one.

Virtually every pundit had us beating Oakland. Hmmmm.....

Boy...how can you pick against your own team. People are making SD out to being a 10-0 team. Even so, I would never go against the skinz. SD is a good team but they are flawed in some area (ie: Their scondary) just like most teams in the NFL.

Do we have a chance?? Of course we do...not the greatest question to ask

There's always a chance. I'll be watching, so I hope we manage to wipe the floor with them. Hopefully the OL and DL play above their talent levels with heart and backing from the crowd to pull the upset. We'll have to do the impossible and have a big running day. I've lost confidence in our passing game, but who knows maybe the play calling and execution will get better, always hope. Then after the game, despair.

The thing that drives me nuts (as I'm sure it does to the rest of us) is the fact that the 'Skins can win EVERY game. BUT....losing games to the likes of the Raiders at home is what leaves us scratching our heads. I believe 100% that we're going to win today's game, I really do. This is our season and with our backs against the wall I think we're going to win by 2 scores. However, where will this take us? Will we use this game as a springboard towards a playoff drive? Or will we lose the next two to mediocre Rams and Cardinals teams? Such is the dilemma of Redskins nation...good luck rootin and watching today all!! :cheers:

i only felt good about 3 games this year, the dallas, the seahawks , and the philly game....and we won em all i felt bad about the raiders game cuz...well norv turner always plays good n makes people feel like he is going to come back and maybe go to the playoffs so he prolly ognna win a couple more games in a row and then let all of the raiders fans down...but i feel real good about this game so thats all you need to know...We are goin to win.

I keep thinking about how we beat the patriots last year. That's the way I see the possibility of beating these guys. I think it's a longshot, longer than the 3 given, but possible? Sure as hell! If we play as good as our best games this year and the Twelfth man is there, we will win against these guys at home.

Way to blow the game skins , Way to blow!! How pathetic is this team when they can't drive the ball 12 frikkin' yards without drawing a penalty when it really matters . The season is over now thanks to stupid play calling and dropped passes by Royal . Once again Walt Harris stunk up the place . And this team simply can't hold a lead in the fourth quarter , but that's tradition I guess . We didn't turn it over and even had four takeaways and still can't win . I am so mad I can't stand it . Gibbs play calling is so predictable even I know what's coming . Nativeson.

Archived