Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: San Diego style!

Teller

I love San Diego because...well have you ever been there?

I love San Diego because because the only thing the weather man ever says is "its gonna be NICE"

I love San Diego because all the women are C cups and above. Hey if I can touch 'em they are real enough for me.

I love San Diego because it is 20 minutes from a disturbingly good time in Tiajuana.

I love San Diego. Too bad for them they are gonna get punished this week.

I love San Diego because...well have you ever been there?

I love San Diego because because the only thing the weather man ever says is "its gonna be NICE"

I love San Diego because all the women are C cups and above. Hey if I can touch 'em they are real enough for me.

I love San Diego because it is 20 minutes from a disturbingly good time in Tiajuana.

I love San Diego. Too bad for them they are gonna get punished this week.

I love lamp.

I love San Diego because San Diego fans are there and not where I live.

I love San Diego because my buddy lives there.

I love San Diego because its not as nice as Hawaii, but property values there make property values in Hawaii look dirt cheap.

I love San Diego because they let Junior Seau leave, and he won't be playing against us on Sunday.

I like San Diego, because it sounds like "Sandy Eggo." (Nothing beats waffles at the beach.)

I like Drew Brees because he makes any facial blemishes I may have look insignificant by comparison.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Brees has:2483 pass yrds 7th NFL

18 td's 3rd NFL

66.6 comp pct.3rd NFL

100.0 rate. 4th NFL

I dont see how our best QB will be on the bench...Do some homework before posting crap like this on your board.

Come back in three years when Rivers is a pro bowler somewhere else and we'll revisit the issue. And I'm a Terps fan. I've done all the homework on Rivers I need to. :(

I love San Diego cause their women have more standards than the ones I've met just south of there in Tijuana.

I love San Diego because their fans come on our board in this thread and have such wonderful senses of humor.

I love San Diego because they have Sea World.

I like San Diego because lightning is totally cool.

Yer, like, so right. Lightning is, like, totally cool. It's almost, like, soooo awesome!

Oh and BTW, I like California because the "valley girl" thing only lasted about three weeks.

j/k ga. I just couldn't resist. :D

San Diego is one of the most beautiful climates in the U.S.

San Diego has beautiful women.

The Chargers have hot cheerleaders.

I like the Chargers because they have one of my favorite players: Ladanian Tomlinson.

I like the Chargers because they have a cool looking logo with a nice color.

The Chargers were genius's in how they handled their draft the last 5 years. First they traded the #1 over all pick to Atlanta and drafted Ladanian Tomlinson. Then they went ahead and drafted they QB for the future in the 2nd round, Drew Brees. Both were moves I felt would put them in contention back then.

Then they proved themselves even more brilliant by how they manipulated Eli Manning. They took all this criticisms of the franchise and showed who was in control. They drafted Eli despite his pouty attitude, and then Traded him for a 2nd Rounder, a 5th rounder, and a QB that is probably just as good as he is. Then they went on to go to the Playoffs while Eli faced his KARMA and sat on his couch with ice packs recovering from being beat up his Rookie season while he had to watch the team he didn't want to be a part of enjoy being in the playoffs.

The Chargers are a smart bunch.

I like San Deigo. :cool:

:helmet: :logo:

San Diego is one of the most beautiful climates in the U.S.

San Diego has beautiful women.

The Chargers have hot cheerleaders.

I like the Chargers because they have one of my favorite players: Ladanian Tomlinson.

I like the Chargers because they have a cool looking logo with a nice color.

The Chargers were genius's in how they handled their draft the last 5 years. First they traded the #1 over all pick to Atlanta and drafted Ladanian Tomlinson. Then they went ahead and drafted they QB for the future in the 2nd round, Drew Brees. Both were moves I felt would put them in contention back then.

Then they proved themselves even more brilliant by how they manipulated Eli Manning. They took all this criticisms of the franchise and showed who was in control. They drafted Eli despite his pouty attitude, and then Traded him for a 2nd Rounder, a 5th rounder, and a QB that is probably just as good as he is. Then they went on to go to the Playoffs while Eli faced his KARMA and sat on his couch with ice packs recovering from being beat up his Rookie season while he had to watch the team he didn't want to be a part of enjoy being in the playoffs.

The Chargers are a smart bunch.

I like San Deigo. :cool:

:helmet: :logo:

Wow, excellent analysis and sincere compliments. You, sir, are a credit to the karma thread.

:cheers:

Archived