Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Karma Thread: San Diego style!

Teller

Last week was a fluke. The karma thread is alive and well. I'm sure if someone does the research, we'll see that I spelled karma with a "C" or something, and that's why we lost...at home...to Norv...and the...the...*sigh* Raiders. :(

Please accept my humble apologies. I take full responsibility for the Oakland loss. However, I've read THIS post three times, used spellcheck, and had my third-grade teacher come over and verify that I have indeed spelled "karma" correctly this week. We can't lose! The karma thread is back in full effect, to take its rightful place in the annals (hope I spelled THAT right :silly: ) of ES history!

For those of you who may not know, the karma thread is your place to say nice things (and only nice things) about our upcoming opponent, the San Diego Chargers. The idea is to pursuade St. Karma to bestow her blessings and favorable bounces upon our beloved Washington Redskins.

I'll start:

I like San Diego, because it sounds like "Sandy Eggo." (Nothing beats waffles at the beach.)

I like Drew Brees because he makes any facial blemishes I may have look insignificant by comparison.

I like the Chargers because their best quarterback will be on the bench Sunday.

I like the Chargers because powder blue makes burgundy look even more badass.

I like the Chargers because Shawne Merriman plays for them. (Wish he played for us. GO TERPS!)

I like the Chargers because my two-year-old daughter pronounces their coach's name "Schitt-a-heimer."

I like the Chargers because my firewall at work won't let me access the cheerleeader part of their website, and that gives me something to do when I get home.

Karma applies to the after life, not the current life. So you guys are already wrong.

You must not watch My Name Is Earl. It will come back in good ways.

I like San Diego because you can take public transportation to Tijuana

I like San Diego because their season ticket prices for field level are as much as 2 regular tickets in dream seats.

I like San Diego because they have two nouns as QB's Breeze and Rivers.

Last week was a fluke. The karma thread is alive and well. I'm sure if someone does the research, we'll see that I spelled karma with a "C" or something, and that's why we lost...at home...to Norv...and the...the...*sigh* Raiders. :(

Please accept my humble apologies. I take full responsibility for the Oakland loss. However, I've read THIS post three times, used spellcheck, and had my third-grade teacher come over and verify that I have indeed spelled "karma" correctly this week. We can't lose! The karma thread is back in full effect, to take its rightful place in the annals (hope I spelled THAT right :silly: ) of ES history!

For those of you who may not know, the karma thread is your place to say nice things (and only nice things) about our upcoming opponent, the San Diego Chargers. The idea is to pursuade St. Karma to bestow her blessings and favorable bounces upon our beloved Washington Redskins.

I'll start:

I like San Diego, because it sounds like "Sandy Eggo." (Nothing beats waffles at the beach.)

I like Drew Brees because he makes any facial blemishes I may have look insignificant by comparison.

I like the Chargers because their best quarterback will be on the bench Sunday.

I like the Chargers because powder blue makes burgundy look even more badass.

I like the Chargers because Shawne Merriman plays for them. (Wish he played for us. GO TERPS!)

I like the Chargers because my two-year-old daughter pronounces their coach's name "Schitt-a-heimer."

I like the Chargers because my firewall at work won't let me access the cheerleeader part of their website, and that gives me something to do when I get home.

Brees has:2483 pass yrds 7th NFL

18 td's 3rd NFL

66.6 comp pct.3rd NFL

100.0 rate. 4th NFL

I dont see how our best QB will be on the bench...Do some homework before posting crap like this on your board.

Brees has:2483 pass yrds 7th NFL

18 td's 3rd NFL

66.6 comp pct.3rd NFL

100.0 rate. 4th NFL

I dont see how our best QB will be on the bench...Do some homework before posting crap like this on your board.

Again, a joke thread. One for laughs and good vibes. Again, a Charger fan comes in guns a blazing. Take your analysis elsewhere, this is a fun thread.

Thank you.

I like San Diego because they are going to win this Sunday. Then all the deadskin fans can whine and complain about how this karma thread jinxed their season!

*sigh*

Further proof that my comment of Charger fans being worse than Cowboy fans is valid.

Archived