Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin do you miss the most from the salary cap era....

mcarey032

Stephen Davis and antonio pierce...think how good our defence would be with antonio let alone team? shame he left...oh well he was an ass anyway, he deserves to be yelled at everyday by tom coughlin.

and as for stephen davis...im sure hed wanna be here too. thats also a shame considering he is the all time leading rusher in redskins history and Steve Spurrier traded him for...hehe...brad johnson...steve i have to say you ruined our franchise already more than it was messed up, well atleast you got to "experiment" what your offence would do in the pros...

Atleast we got a good all around, team type of running back in clinton.Little to much money for him though, thanks drew rosenhaus.

Stephen Davis, Trent Green and Antonio Peirce for me

Oh yea Trent green...if we had him all this years no telling what wed be like now. Our franchise would be totally diffrent from what it is now.

Stephen Davis, Antonio Pierce, Trent Green, Santana Moss, Lavar Arrington, Sean Taylor, Chris Cooley, Jon Jansen, Joe Gibbs, Beutifull...

Brian Mitchel - i loved how he always talked smack after every play. he was always in somebodys face.

I was also pissed that we let Stephen Davis go. I love Portis, but I thought Davis got the shaft - damn fun & gun crap.

How about these defensive guys.......

Shawn Barber

ND Kalu

Marco Coleman

Guest GibbSkins11

easy question

it was brad johnson til we got mark brunell ( johnson led us to nfc east title and a playoff win) but brunell is just a beast wed be 2-8 w/out him............

but id have to say now it is ............................

STEPHEN DAVIS

FOR HIS TDS

HEY SPURRIER THIS IS WHAT I THINK ABOUT YOU :hammer:

Archived