Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin do you miss the most from the salary cap era....

mcarey032

Stephen Davis, nothing against Portis but Davis is more of an up the middle kind of back. :helmet:

the thing i always liked about davis was that his legs never stopped churning. He would be in a pile for 3 seconds then all of a sudden be through it and 10 more yards down the field.

I agree with trent green, stephen davis (even though he's injury prone), and champ bailey. However, I miss some of those names that maybe weren't as important, but great guys and players. Marvcus Patton was a good call. I also miss MLB Derek Smith. Another RB, although never a star, was a solid player, Skip Hicks. (He has a solid name too.) Finally, how much could we use Marco Coleman right now?? While none of those guys are big name players, they were solid Redskins when we had them.

On a side note, remember Albert Connell??? He was on the verge of being a great receiver before he started stealing out of the Saints locker room. I wonder what he is doing now.

Stephen Davis.

He won us our only playoff game playing injured. Remember, believe in Stephen? He carried Carolina all the way to the big game. Heck, he has 12 TDs this year.

Brad Johnson takes a close second (4-0 as a starter this year and Super Bowl Champion). I also miss Champ a bit after seeing that INT return versus Dallas.

Archived