Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reuters: Iran to start nuclear enrichment: diplomats

heyholetsgogrant

:notworthy

Plus now you essentially own the region and have Iran surrounded.

But if you go pre-emptive on Iran there would be a lot of strife among the people in those countries you "own"... Would not be wise unless something drastic went down.

OK, here's a better map. FRom Iraq it's about 200 clicks to Bushahar, about a thousand from Afghanistan.

IF your a pilot in a shot up F-15E that just dropped a bomb a their nuke plant, which way would you want to go to get home?

ir-map.gif

Sarge, do you honestly think we'd send in a F-15 instead of a steath bomber to attack their nuke facilities? Then why would it matter, considering the bombing mission would eminate from the US?

Your point that Iraq is justified because it is closer to targets in Iran is a joke, you know this, yet you still try to back up the point :doh:

Sarge, do you honestly think we'd send in a F-15 instead of a steath bomber to attack their nuke facilities? Then why would it matter, considering the bombing mission would eminate from the US?

Your point that Iraq is justified because it is closer to targets in Iran is a joke, you know this, yet you still try to back up the point :doh:

Now just awhile ago you were saying it was the same distance. Now that we have that cleared up, read a bit about what a F-15E can do. Or maybe 10-20 of them.

And the F-15's are already in Iraq. The enviro weenies should be happy. Think of all the gas we'll save staging from Iraq instead of Whitman AFB in Missouri

So have you found your campaign manager yet for your presidential run....because you obviously know everything there is to know and have all the answers :rolleyes:

So have you found your campaign manager yet for your presidential run....because you obviously know everything there is to know and have all the answers :rolleyes:

The scary thing is............he could probably even get elected to something in Mass..................or San Fransicko :laugh:

Now just awhile ago you were saying it was the same distance. Now that we have that cleared up, read a bit about what a F-15E can do. Or maybe 10-20 of them.

No Sarge, I was saying the same distance to Tehran, and you said we were going to bomb a place on the Iraqi border with F-15s. You were trying to equate the fact that we were justified in invading Iraq because we were closer to Iran.

And the F-15's are already in Iraq. The enviro weenies should be happy. Think of all the gas we'll save staging from Iraq instead of Whitman AFB in Missouri

Yea, I imaging the enviro-weenies are real happey they're saving jet fuel by attacking from Iraq and not Afghanistan :rolleyes:

No Sarge, I was saying the same distance to Tehran, and you said we were going to bomb a place on the Iraqi border with F-15s. You were trying to equate the fact that we were justified in invading Iraq because we were closer to Iran.

Never said a word about bombing Tehran. But even if we did, again, look at the map. It's still not the same distance

It's funny, for someone who is intelligent enough to write the chommunist manifesto and can take the time to post five pages of the Chomunist manifesto in nearly every thread about "Bush bad, War Bad', you're having a hell of a time reading a map :laugh:

Hey, just because I am informed on the issues and I know what is going on in the world, does not make me as bad person. In fact, cheap 2-bit flames, like your last post, actually increase my credibility.

Do any of you people realize that the attacks on me actually give my words MORE credibility? When people see one group contantly attacking the character of another person, it is human nature to listen to the guy being attacked. The attacks are so numerous and vitriolic in nature that it leads MORE creedence to my words. It shows that I speak the truth, and your side is realing in their own stupor of corruption, and cronies. Keep up the good work, you are exposing yourself with each and every post.

How many posts have been refuted and proven wrong by you guys? How many times do you get to shove my words in my face? Not often, as I post absolute facts and I try to be overly cautious when stating something, or calling somebody out. If you think that I have falsely stated a case then bring out proof that I am wrong. Just words do nothing except give me MORE credibility in others eyes. You see, for everytime I get called out, and everytime I get called a lunatic, radical or leftist, nothing is given to prove me wrong. Because of the partisan nature of the attacks with absolutely nothing to back it up, you have instead given MORE credibility to my argument. The only one is Bear, he constantly TRIES to contradict my posts with facts, but more often then not, his links end up backing up my point ;)

This is a difficult concept for many to grasp, but it is the reality of the situation, maybe someday you will get it, but I am not holding my breath.

Never said a word about bombing Tehran. But even if we did, again, look at the map. It's still not the same distance

It's funny, for someone who is intelligent enough to write the chommunist manifesto and can take the time to post five pages of the Chomunist manifesto in nearly every thread about "Bush bad, War Bad', you're having a hell of a time reading a map :laugh:

And I did not say it was, I made a statement that saving 50 miles (if it is a 1000 the argument does not change) is not worth $277 Billion dollars.

Hey, just because I am informed on the issues and I know what is going on in the world, does not make me as bad person. In fact, cheap 2-bit flames, like your last post, actually increase my credibility.

Do any of you people realize that the attacks on me actually give my words MORE credibility? When people see one group contantly attacking the character of another person, it is human nature to listen to the guy being attacked. The attacks are so numerous and vitriolic in nature that it leads MORE creedence to my words. It shows that I speak the truth, and your side is realing in their own stupor of corruption, and cronies. Keep up the good work, you are exposing yourself with each and every post.

How many posts have been refuted and proven wrong by you guys? How many times do you get to shove my words in my face? Not often, as I post absolute facts and I try to be overly cautious when stating something, or calling somebody out. If you think that I have falsely stated a case then bring out proof that I am wrong. Just words do nothing except give me MORE credibility in others eyes. You see, for everytime I get called out, and everytime I get called a lunatic, radical or leftist, nothing is given to prove me wrong. Because of the partisan nature of the attacks with absolutely nothing to back it up, you have instead given MORE credibility to my argument. The only one is Bear, he constantly TRIES to contradict my posts with facts, but more often then not, his links end up backing up my point ;)

This is a difficult concept for many to grasp, but it is the reality of the situation, maybe someday you will get it, but I am not holding my breath.

So what your saying is you are singlehandly responsible for re-electing Bush?

with you, Im talking about all those on your "hate on Bush obsession attack thing".

So you want ot be proven wrong huh?

OK

You're second post, and your first after mine said this

And the justification is that the trip east is 50 miles shorter then the trip west? You can't be serious

I "get it" al right, it is the people who thought we invaded Iraq because they were instrumental in the war on terror who don't. The trip form Afghanistan is just as short as the one from Iraq, and it is $277Billion dollars cheaper

Notice neither you or I said anything about which target we're talking about at this point. Also note you said "Just as short as the one from Iraq"

You next post, after I posted a map with a scale, said this

Your point that Iraq is justified because it is closer to targets in Iran is a joke, you know this, yet you still try to back up the point

Again, Iraq is closer to both Tehran and Bushahar, but you evead the subject now and try to tie it into the overall war

Your next post is where you start to acknowledge you are WRONG on the milage.

And I did not say it was

A minor point, but you wanted to be proven wrong.

UNless you still contend it's shorter to get to Tehran and/or Bushahar from Afghanistan than it is from Iraq

:cheers:

OK, here's a better map. FRom Iraq it's about 200 clicks to Bushahar, about a thousand from Afghanistan.

IF your a pilot in a shot up F-15E that just dropped a bomb a their nuke plant, which way would you want to go to get home?

World-Map-1200.jpg

way too easy Sarge, and our gov doesn't like to save money, that's why they would still send the The B-2 from Whiteman AFB, MO. to Iran and back (40 hour trip) Whiteman is the Air Force's only B-2 base. Buy the fuel from Halliburton, no brainer :laugh:

Do any of you people realize that the attacks on me actually give my words MORE credibility?

That and 75 cents will get you a cup of coffee.

Who gives a rat's behind about your "credibility". You're on a Redskins internet message board for christ sakes. In the scheme of things, your opinions and "credibility" don't mean squat.

Who gives a rat's behind about your "credibility". You're on a Redskins internet message board for christ sakes. In the scheme of things, your opinions and "credibility" don't mean squat.

It means something in an argument, which is what is done in the Tailgate. :rolleyes:

Of course credibility means nothing to you, you have been dishonest since you came here, starting with your age. You see, when you give your position, discuss and debate with others, your credibility IS important if you are not credible, then you won't get discussions, opinions and general thoughts of others. . .but then again telling you credibility is important is kind of like telling Scooter Libby why ethics is important.

Of course credibility means nothing to you, you have been dishonest since you came here, starting with your age. You see, when you give your position, discuss and debate with others, your credibility IS important if you are not credible, then you won't get discussions, opinions and general thoughts of others. . .but then again telling you credibility is important is kind of like telling Scooter Libby why ethics is important.

Your self-importance and arrogance is quite comical. Are you really Joe Biden?

Oh yeah, speaking of credibility: Just a few days ago, you stated I was being put on your ignore list. So what excuse do you have for that?

Firstly, on the issue of credibility, I don't see where Chom has any regarding military tactics. As far as I know, he's never served in any capacity and I fail to see where either smoking dope or posting on internet message boards (Chom's top-two pass times) qualifies one as a military expert. :2cents:

Secondly, on the issue of Iran as THE justification for the war, can we please move beyond this? The administration had several practical and strategic rationales for military action against Iraq. They have always presented a multifaceted argument, though I believe they made a mistake in over emphasizing one of these, namely WMD.

The reason for this emphasis, however, is made clear by our friend Chomerics. i.e. the inability of many “informed” Americans to understand a complex argument. It appears that a shockingly large portion of Americans are incapable of processing more than one reason for any given action. Perhaps my own criticism of this administration may be too harsh — it seems many people actually cannot comprehend a more elaborate rationale.

And so, Chom, and many like him, insist on attaching the entire cost of the war in treasure and lives to whichever of the several rationales is currently being discussed, creating a false valuation. They know that there is no single justification for the war; it has never been presented as such. Search as they will, they will never find that sole reason that alone justifies every life lost and every dime spent — because none exists.

To argue that being closer to Iran is no justification for the total number of American casualties and/or the total monetary expense is an intellectually dishonest tactic — no one has, nor would they ever, suggest such a thing. Iraq's proximity to Iran was one of many strategic reasons which were allied to multiple practical reasons when the decision was made to intervene militarily to depose Saddam Hussein. I am perplexed that this rather straight-forward proposition continues to elude so many.

Archived