Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sarcastic Dallas Fan makes an attempt at humor

RRS73

NEWS BREAK!*

NFL officials have reviewed all the tapes sent by Redskin Head coach Joe Gibbs and have determined that the Redskins are actually undefeated this year. As compensation for the obvious cheating on the part of on field officials, the NFL has declared the Redskins are 16-0 this season and receive an automatic berth in the Super Bowl. The Redskins now become the second team to go undefeated for a seaon and the first to do so because of biased officiating.

Coach Gibbs, however, is not satisfied with this solution to the obvious conspiracy to deny the Redskins their rightful place in NFL history. Gibbs has submitted a proposal to the team owners that would require all touchdowns, fumbles, and controversial calls be reviewed by him on the instant replay screen and his decision will override the referee on the field. He will be allowed to use Defense Department satellites to obtain the angle that will best show his point of view and he will have two weeks to complete the review instead of the now existing 90 second rule.

Sports commentator Joe Theismann stated in an interview with Daniel Snyder that, "This is only fair because Joe Gibbs is God's gift to football and even if his team loses, he should not have that kind of mark on his record. If we do not do something about this officials cheating, Joe will return to NASCAR and then the NFL will have to fold because of lack of interest."

A hearing is scheduled for Friday during which an arbitrator will decide if the proposed rule should go into effect. The hereto unnamed arbitrator has promised to review all the evidence and come out with a decision by Tuesday next.

9. False posts or misleading subject titles are prohibited. Deception at the expense of the audience devalues the medium and the content it provides. Violation of this rule is regarded as a serious offense.

Lighten up BUBBA...... life is to short to be uptight over this nit-picky stuff...... it is funny and somewhat truthful.... :laugh: :laugh:

NEWS BREAK!*

NFL officials have reviewed all the tapes sent by Redskin Head coach Joe Gibbs and have determined that the Redskins are actually undefeated this year. As compensation for the obvious cheating on the part of on field officials, the NFL has declared the Redskins are 16-0 this season and receive an automatic berth in the Super Bowl. The Redskins now become the second team to go undefeated for a seaon and the first to do so because of biased officiating.

Coach Gibbs, however, is not satisfied with this solution to the obvious conspiracy to deny the Redskins their rightful place in NFL history. Gibbs has submitted a proposal to the team owners that would require all touchdowns, fumbles, and controversial calls be reviewed by him on the instant replay screen and his decision will override the referee on the field. He will be allowed to use Defense Department satellites to obtain the angle that will best show his point of view and he will have two weeks to complete the review instead of the now existing 90 second rule.

Sports commentator Joe Theismann stated in an interview with Daniel Snyder that, "This is only fair because Joe Gibbs is God's gift to football and even if his team loses, he should not have that kind of mark on his record. If we do not do something about this officials cheating, Joe will return to NASCAR and then the NFL will have to fold because of lack of interest."

A hearing is scheduled for Friday during which an arbitrator will decide if the proposed rule should go into effect. The hereto unnamed arbitrator has promised to review all the evidence and come out with a decision by Tuesday next.

If you don't get banned I will be shocked! can you say sensitive???? :laugh:

Lighten up BUBBA...... life is to short to be uptight over this nit-picky stuff...... it is funny and somewhat truthful.... :laugh: :laugh:

Nit picky?

Pay attention to the rules.

If EVERYONE posted these threads we would be overrun with garbage. Those of us who adhere to the rules would appreciate it if this didn't happen.

Blondie

you want funny

that is funny......... I can't put any pics of 'ol gibby or I'll get banned!

The gatorade bath at the "Sting of Honor" is hilarious..... and Danny boy jumping around like a kid at Christmas brings a chuckle too!!!

I have a few photoshops I might share later..... but don't ban me :cool:

Nit picky?

Pay attention to the rules.

If EVERYONE posted these threads we would be overrun with garbage. Those of us who adhere to the rules would appreciate it if this didn't happen.

Blondie

I'm surprised you "got it" Blondie! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

you want funny

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I did think the original post was funny...just like I would laugh at SNL making fun of Clinton or something like that. You've got to be able to hear a joke about Gibbs and shake it off. Just remember, the fact that people would make a joke about him means that he is making an impression and getting under their skin! ;)

that is funny......... I can't put any pics of 'ol gibby or I'll get banned!...... don't ban me :cool:

Don't go trolling.

12. No trolling.

Do not post messages that are inflammatory and serve solely to incite fellow members. ExtremeSkins has always prided itself on its zero tolerance policy for the common internet troublemaker. Trolls will be identified and censured, at the discretion of the ES Staff, quickly and efficiently.

NEWS BREAK!*

This was not the entire article.....You forgot to mention that they overturned the 1st Cowboy game from last year because of they decided that the pass interference early in the game was offensive and the no call pass interference would've been a Redskin game winning Touchdown. In essence giving the Skins a 7-9 record last year and the Cowboys a 5-11 record.

Next time give all of the information and don't leave out the good stuff!

This was not the entire article.....You forgot to mention that they overturned the 1st Cowboy game from last year because of they decided that the pass interference early in the game was offensive and the no call pass interference would've been a Redskin game winning Touchdown. In essence giving the Skins a 7-9 record last year and the Cowboys a 5-11 record.

Next time give all of the information and don't leave out the good stuff!

yep and when RW cold ****ed coles that should have been a 15 yard penalty which would have resulted in a TD..... don't leave that one out either..... that was a huge lick!!!! lol......

Skins fans make me laugh! :laugh: :laugh:

Archived