Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss at Mister Days!

stwasm

Today was easily one of the best days of my life as I got a chance to meet one of the Redskins' top players. I've mentioned before that, every Wednesday night, local DJ/stand-up comic Chris Paul tapes his "Redskins Late Night" show at Mister Days in Arlington. Well, since the normal taping day falls the night before Thanksgiving, at the last minute, they moved the taping to today at 12:30. I left work and played hooky to hang out and talk to him. After he had lunch, I had a picture taken with him and he autographed a picture I took of him at a recent game. My scanner is down, so I don't have the autographed shot, so I'll give you the shot in question. He was really cool and said he LOVES the fans here in D.C. He also said he liked my Redskins tie! Below are the shots. Enjoy!

Today was easily one of the best days of my life as I got a chance to meet one of the Redskins' top players. I've mentioned before that, every Wednesday night, local DJ/stand-up comic Chris Paul tapes his "Redskins Late Night" show at Mister Days in Arlington. Well, since the normal taping day falls the night before Thanksgiving, at the last minute, they moved the taping to today at 12:30. I left work and played hooky to hang out and talk to him. After he had lunch, I had a picture taken with him and he autographed a picture I took of him at a recent game. My scanner is down, so I don't have the autographed shot, so I'll give you the shot in question. He was really cool and said he LOVES the fans here in D.C. He also said he liked my Redskins tie! Below are the shots. Enjoy!

What's this craziness I hear? Redskins late night is taped at Mr. Days? That's 2 minutes from my apartment! Darn it, I guess I've got a new place to hang out at! Nice pic by the way.

What's this craziness I hear? Redskins late night is taped at Mr. Days? That's 2 minutes from my apartment! Darn it, I guess I've got a new place to hang out at! Nice pic by the way.

Every Wednesday night, they tape the show at 8:00. They usually have a Redskin as a guest and three of the cheerleaders also are there. It's usually a LOT of fun. Check it out. I'll be there!

Archived