Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is getting (or already gotten) XBOX 360 Tonight?

JJredskins00

It's funny, when I was a kid (counting the first day dreamcast purchase when I was 22), I always bought these things the day they came out.

Now, at 28, when my choices are pay rent for a month, or drop 6-700 bucks on a XBOX 360, the decision is a no-brainer.

Getting old sucks.........

Sure, if you turn around and sell it on ebay for $2000. This is insane. The prices these things are going for on ebay makes me wish i had stood in line to get a couple last night. I figured they would go for about $600 (a $200 profit). Nice but not worth staying up late in the cold. But damn, a $1400 profit would have been if I could have gotten more than one. Oh well. Maybe I'll do that for the PS/3 though I expect the premium on them to be more in line with my initial thoughts (not christmas time).

Mine is on a FedEx truck as we speak.

I ordered it from Circuitcity.com Friday afternoon. Their website was hammered and timed out all the time. Some how I ended up ordering 2 core bundles, the premiums were out and I don't mind spending the extra money for the hard drive.

I'll just sell my 2nd one to a friend that didn't get one, I have plenty that didn't!

It's funny, when I was a kid (counting the first day dreamcast purchase when I was 22), I always bought these things the day they came out.

Now, at 28, when my choices are pay rent for a month, or drop 6-700 bucks on a XBOX 360, the decision is a no-brainer.

Getting old sucks.........

Yeah, same with me.

I definitly skipped out on rent. ;):silly:

I got the system last night.

I had mine preordered, so I just picked it up.

It's not worth paying all of the extra money for it. Just keep trying walmart and places like that. Don't spend any more money than you have to.

The system is a great improvement.

PC fans won't be impressed with it yet, but when the system gets going I'm sure it will.

But for now the games are limited, and they feel a little rushed.

I like Call of Duty 2 the best.

Perfect Dark is ok, it would be a lot better if it controlled better.

Guest sith lord

Eveybody selling the xbox 360 has pretty much sold out all their units. Does anyone know if there's a chance they will have some more units by Christmas?

you should wait until feb/march prices will go down and there will be more around I've seen the prices go from 399-600 for the same unit not extra games or anything the exact same bundle places are jacking prices and people around so little junior can get his xbox under the tree from santa.

Archived