Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

It's time to look at the future of this team.

bbuzz1962

I am hurt. i thopught her in sklins camp we are true belivers. brunell is not the problem but bench him when we are what 1 game back from first int he division if we win this weekend. theres no support for this team. i love this team at 1-15 as i do 15-1. i never in my life would give up on my team or a season unless we were mathematically out of it. than i hear we are luck we aren;t good, from our own fans. i guess a bad call 2 games in a row and were 7-3 or having to face 4 divisional leaders and beating 3 of them means we are lucky. ur not a true fan if u give up at this point in the season. i am sick of fake fans that show up when the team is winning and act like they are in the hall of fame when u can;t even use the remote properly. either support ur team or not.

i look at my team like i do my marriage, thru thick and thin. if every time it got hard i threw in the towel i wopuld not have made it this far. or my mom who battled cancer. when it hurt maybe she should have quit.

here we are 5-5. it hasn;t been poorplay as much as mistakes, fumbles penalties that ahve hurt us. we are -13 in turnovers. the minute we fix that we are a elite team.thats what we need to focus on not disbanding the whole team and bring in the practice squad.

next u guys seem to forget we have had injuries from brandon noble to griffin to taylor and now patten. that has hurt us too. i am proud to have brunell as my quaterback. some of you will never be happy till we are 16-0 and only than will u walk around with ur skins crap on. i for one love this team. win or lose. i for one would neevr question the team gibbs puts on the field. if u do that ur not a fan or a beliver ur a bandwagon junky

People who want to give up on the season now probably quit on things in their own life, too.

We are 5-5. If we win tomorrow, we are 1 game behind Dallas. Hopefully the Giants lose tomorrow, too. Then (if we win) we are back to 1 game back from both Dallas and NY. We get to play them both again. If we beat Dallas again, we own the tiebreaker.

Just because it is so easy to quit doesn't make it ok.

Believe it or not, we still control our own destiny!

Don't quit when things start looking a little tough. :doh:

People who want to give up on the season now probably quit on things in their own life, too.

We are 5-5. If we win tomorrow, we are 1 game behind Dallas. Hopefully the Giants lose tomorrow, too. Then (if we win) we are back to 1 game back from both Dallas and NY. We get to play them both again. If we beat Dallas again, we own the tiebreaker.

Just because it is so easy to quit doesn't make it ok.

Believe it or not, we still control our own destiny!

Don't quit when things start looking a little tough. :doh:

:applause: spoken like a true fan. it aint over till tis over. thats what i said during the dalas game. it aint over till its over. thansk for making me believe we still have a few real fans left

No... the season is not over...please if you are going to be negative at all please dont start a thread or even post anything on this board cuz I do not want you here and i dont think anyone else does either...oh and the guy who said agree agree agree was you just made by a second account... so you wouldnt feel alone because your the only one who thinks that way...

No... the season is not over...please if you are going to be negative at all please dont start a thread or even post anything on this board cuz I do not want you here and i dont think anyone else does either...oh and the guy who said agree agree agree was you just made by a second account... so you wouldnt feel alone because your the only one who thinks that way...

:applause: another true fan. our team needs us more now than ever and this is how some of use act. cut me and it bleeds burgandy and gold for life baby. this season is not over.. anything can happen. even if we lose sunday. thats why i love sonny of the redskins report cause regardless he picks the skins. same here. i love my team win or lose and if ur a fan u should to. we have a coach who will fix the problems. we need to not be negative and let thie story of this season play out. GO SKINS!!!!!

1) We do not have a D line you are sooo right. We need a Jevon Kearse up front there to generate any sort of pressure.

2) Our offensive line has been a disapointment but I would not give up on them as a whole, except I do want to get rid of Chris Samuels and deal with the repercussions afterwards. It is always a domino effect with a unit like this. If one sucks they all start to suck a bit. Isn't that the case here?

3) Portis is not running as the back type Gibbs has tried to make him be. He is a slashing type runner, not a bull running behind an O line. He has yet to break a big one for a TD ALL year against a decent team ( forget the San Fran game please ) He can't seem to get decent yards without tripping over his own feet coming out of a block. I can't stand it and he has fumbled in key situations this year thus far.

4) Brunell is just plain inconsistent. He had 5-6 decent games and the others were a bust. He has fumbilitis because he holds the ball like a dirty diaper. If he cannot correct we will keep losing. Is this any worse than Ramsey's INT's? I think not. Also, I think Brunell is hurt and this can only spell disaster if Gibb's continues to let him play if indeed I am right about this. I think his hamstring is hurting him bad.

5) Our D is overrated period. The "packages" have been unwrapped by every team since game 4. Our cornerbacks are not playing to their potential and have been beat bad. Smoot being here would not help because he has sucked at Minnesota. I think Rogers is showing good signs but we need another solid corner. I would get rid of Harris, and Jimoh but hold onto Springs and find a good pick in the off season.

I would start Campbell next year behind the good players we do have like Moss, Cooley, Sellers, and whatever decent receiver we are going to find in the offseason. Personally I like Bett's better than Portis as our Back. I would love to see him start over Portis.

pretty good analysis here...groom is an excellent punter and i cant figure out why we are usin that other guy i still havent heard why we let groom go....as far as receiver id like to see us get somebody like santonio holmes from OSU the guy is just an excellent all around receiver there really isnt a whole lot to add to your analysis

IT is clearly stated in the forum rules. Act like a kid, get a time out. not that complicated really

Seriously give me a break, I can find 10 examples of someone calling someone an idiot, stupid, or whatever and they don't get banned. I got banned for using the word screw and not even meaning it, I was agreeing with the guy.

It's a joke, I got banned because the moderator failed to read and comprehend the post, he saw the word screw and went into ban mode.

The moderator owes me an apology, plain and simple.

Why did dcoles get suspended for this?

Even though it was poor use of sarcasm, it doesn't seem like something you should be suspended for. Even if he were serious.

So, he got suspended for telling someone to screw themself? :doh:

I usually agree with the mods, but someone got a little trigger happy here.

Yes it was done in sarcasim.

Though I don't think it was a poor use of sarcasim, thanks for seeing how ridiculous it was for me to get banned.

Archived