Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All I want for xmas is a pass rush!!!

End2round2sanders

13-3 at the half and come out doing jack sh!t...

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Let the filters do their job. Veiled profanity is unacceptable. We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or not at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while "sh!t, “s**t” or “sh*t" are not.

Higgs44 gets time off.

our d line is flat out horrible

we cant rush the passer at all--

our d line is made up of mostly back ups who shouldnt even be in the nfl

a great d line wins games--it creates turnovers--it cause qbs to hurry throws and make bad reads etc etc--see raiders today--pass rush killed us--if we had one we win--the int for a td caused by pass rush-the only time we had pressure all day

we havent had a good dline for yrs

until we get one expect every qb to pick us apart with forever to throw

its sad to see we are a good dline from being good

You are wrong. This was was clearly on the offense.

The D even played some good ball today given the hand they were delt.

We missed Patten and Thrash badly. Jacobs was unimpresive and Portis laid the ball on the carpet twice. Game over.

Yeah the pass-rush stinks but this one was on the O.

:helmet:

the bears front four had 8 sacks today--they dont blitz--they dont have to

is there any wonder why they win with no offense

the front four on d dominates

that is our problem

until we get one we will not be a playoff team!!!!!!

In total agreement. What is even more frustrating is that we seem to be able to pull it off (in small spurts). There were a few plays in the 1st qtr when we collapsed the pocket in Collins' face while only rushing our front four. But then everything seemed to change

I disagree. I think we could be a playoff team without one, we were in 1999.

But I agree with your underlying point, it's the defensive line that gives a defense it's "umph". A long time ago we had a d-line like that. Dexter Manley,Dave Butz,Darryl Grant and Charles Mann. :drool:

The Bears and a healthy Carolina Panthers have the best Dlines in the game right now. We need to invest in some serious pass rushers this offseason.

We have needed a pass rush for a long time. We haven't signed any talent in this area but have aquired it for other areas instead of the d-line. I actually think that this was a good idea cause we needed help in other areas more.

Unfortunatly it is kicking our @$$'s right now. But i can bet that we are going to be scouting for some talent up front this offseason.

:2cents:

Donates for not only a pass rush, but some real HOGS back on the line of scrimage, both Offense and Defense linemen are killing us!!!

Archived