Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plaxico owned Sheldon Brown

sircharlz

I ain't thumping nothing but my cutie with a bootie like POW!

Seriously, I ain't thumping my chest! I'm realistic, my team right now sucks! Can they beat your team, yep! Why do I feel this way? Anything can happen.....so while you consider yourselves in the playoff hunt, the realistic view is that at 5-5 you have to worry about the following teams all in front of you....

Seattle...wins West

Carolina......could win South

Tampa......should win South

Atlanta.....wild card at worst

Chicago.....wins North

Dallas ......should win East

New York......could win East, wild card at best

So basically, you have 7 teams in front of you and a hot Viking team that's playing very well right now is tied with you. And last I counted, only 6 teams make the playoffs!

Realistically, six games is a lifetime. The Giants are about to be exposed, as are the pukes.

All we have to do is win...if we do, we're in.

I like our chances.

Realistically, six games is a lifetime. The Giants are about to be exposed, as are the pukes.

All we have to do is win...if we do, we're in.

I like our chances.

Well not being a hater, but I don't, I like the rest of the teams I listed.....you guys will be close but you won't win out....especially if it comes down to the last game of the year against us......New Years Days, with pride on the line and a staduim packed with drunken fans.....

Well not being a hater, but I don't, I like the rest of the teams I listed.....you guys will be close but you won't win out....especially if it comes down to the last game of the year against us......New Years Days, with pride on the line and a staduim packed with drunken fans.....

If you're out of it, I'll be surprised to see the stadium half full....

Your team is definitely not going anywhere this year. We have six games left...we stil have a serious shot.

Too, bad you can't say the same.

It must hurt.

Especially after all of the 'McNabb can play hurt', 'TO doesn't matter', 'We don't need a running game', etc...etc...

4-6...last place...be humble.

as humble as Skins fans have been the past 6 years that they haven't made the playoffs....???? I am.

And no, the Skins don't have a serious shot... they have a very outside chance at best.

If you're out of it, I'll be surprised to see the stadium half full....

I'll hand it to you tr1, you are one of the most consistent posters i've encountered... you're almost always wrong.

1998, the Eagles were 3-13... 3-12 heading into the last week of the season... The VET capacity for football seating was ~65,300... the attendance for that final home game was over 66,500... here's a link for you since I know you love those... scroll down to page 53 of 59...

Eagles year by year results, includes crowd capacity

I'll be at the game on New Years actually... I think it may be a little less full being that it falls on New Years day, and there is the Mummer's parade to contend with.... but I'll guarantee you the stadium will be far more than half full...

I believe there were .. like around '93-'95 ish... not sure exactly when...

my point was only that tr1 shouldn't expect the stadium to be 1/2 full... I doubt it will be a sell out, as I said, it's not every year a game falls on New Years day... but they'll be plenty of people there... I got a group of Skins fans going up w/ me for it..

Sure you are. You're in hate mode because tr1 pushes your buttons about the Eagles not going to the postseason.

If the Redskins put together a string of victories, it's a whole new situation.

He may push my buttons, but as my list of teams ahead of the Skins have shown, Washington has alot of ground to make up and I don't see them doing it.

I'll hand it to you tr1, you are one of the most consistent posters i've encountered... you're almost always wrong.

Umm...let's see. I predicted TO would explode...he did.

I predicted the Eagles would be average at best...I was wrong. They are below average.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I believe there were .. like around '93-'95 ish... not sure exactly when...

my point was only that tr1 shouldn't expect the stadium to be 1/2 full... I doubt it will be a sell out, as I said, it's not every year a game falls on New Years day... but they'll be plenty of people there... I got a group of Skins fans going up w/ me for it..

A team on the decline that's out of it...was in the SB last year...ouch....let's just see what happens attendance wise on Jan 1, shall we?

I predict you will talk more about the Eagles this month than your own favorite team.

Check the Stadium. The only threads he goes in are about power rankings or when writers write negative things about the Skins. HE SIMPLY CANNOT TALK FOOTBALL. It's always about how a team is ranked too high (normally a different NFC East team) or how so and so has a vandetta.

Bottom line: The guy can't just talk X's and O's without attacking other teams or people. It's quite sad.

Check the Stadium. The only threads he goes in are about power rankings or when writers write negative things about the Skins. HE SIMPLY CANNOT TALK FOOTBALL. It's always about how a team is ranked too high (normally a different NFC East team) or how so and so has a vandetta.

Bottom line: The guy can't just talk X's and O's without attacking other teams or people. It's quite sad.

A little off topic here, but have you noticed how many times the Skins (more appropriately Gibbs) have complained about the officiating? They send a tape to the league office every week. I hope Tags gets them and just throws them in a corner unopened. It's ridiculous. WAH WAH WAH!!! If Reid were doing that, TR1 would be in Heaven. :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a pathetic post...

Simply sad, WB36...simply sad.

It must irk you how dead on I was about the Eagles and TO this year...that's okay, man...I still love you.

A little off topic here, but have you noticed how many times the Skins (more appropriately Gibbs) have complained about the officiating? They send a tape to the league office every week. I hope Tags gets them and just throws them in a corner unopened. It's ridiculous. WAH WAH WAH!!! If Reid were doing that, TR1 would be in Heaven. :doh:

Reid doesn't need to do it...he's gotten evey close call for the last five years...though I did hear some of your pals complaining about the calls in the Giants game on Sunday...but that's immaterial, isn't it?

Archived