Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plaxico owned Sheldon Brown

sircharlz

Sheldon Brown bit on a fake slant and then Plaxico got behind him. Eli tosses it to him and the catch is made, but Brown is catching up at full speed. Plaxico slows down as if to run out of bounds - Sheldon pulls up also, but then Plaxico turns up field and scores a TD.

It was absolutely hillarious to watch.

Sheldon Brown bit on a fake slant and then Plaxico got behind him. Eli tosses it to him and the catch is made, but Brown is catching up at full speed. Plaxico slows down as if to run out of bounds - Sheldon pulls up also, but then Plaxico turns up field and scores a TD.

It was absolutely hillarious to watch.

On another note, Walt Harris looked great today!

Hey Eagle buds...you're LAST in the division.

I wouldn't be ****y about next season, either. You have no WRs, half a running back, and a frail QB, no D-Line and suspect CBs....

Did I miss anything?

I haven't been around for a while, but this was too good to pass up!

1 - We may not have "no" WRs, but we have a decent rookie who lit your team up for 5 cat 94 yards and 1 td in his first "real" start.

2 - While we have 1/2 a running back, we have a "Full Weapon" in Westbrook. He might not get the carries, but he has a 4.1 ypc average.

3 - No D-Line that sacked Eli 5 times yesterday. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean our DE's sacked Eli. We might not have the typical stout D-Line, but what we do have is a hell of a set of pass rushing ends.

4 - Supsect DB's, I'll say this much, would you rather have Sheldon Brown or Walt Harris as your Number 2 Corner Back?

And as far as being last, that's cool, because as far as I'm concerned, you guys aren't too far away from us. So be excited all you like, just remember one thing.......

Every team is due a bad season, its when those seasons become bad years that's the problem and as far as I can see, this is just a bad season for the Eagles.

Hey Eagle buds...you're LAST in the division.

I wouldn't be ****y about next season, either. You have no WRs, half a running back, and a frail QB, no D-Line and suspect CBs....

Did I miss anything?

you DO love us..... and thank's for noticing about our lowly team... see, I go out of town for a few days and I see you're still obsessed w/ the Eagles..... nice.

Next year... I wouldn't say I'm ****y, but I'm real hopefull for sure... I see a LOT of young talent on that team personally.... Let's see what Free Agency does for their WR, the run game has actually been it's most balanced the past two weeks... hell, they had over 180 on the ground vs Dallas.... now had they only CONTINUED to run in the last 3 minutes.. well ..ya know... Frail QB ? c'mon man... I KNOW your just joking there... McNabb has played through a ton of injuries... he'll be back and good as new next year... Who knows.. maybe the time off the rest of this season will be just what he needs to get away from the game, the criticism, the whole T.O. fiasco... yes, I said fiasco... every fan that said he would rip the team apart was dead on.... I've accepted it... it's all good... get him outta here and move on.... hell, you do know they went to multiple NFCC games w/ the likes of Thrash, Small, Mitchell, etc... of course you do.. you're obsessed... the D line... again let's see what FA brings and the draft... you do remember the draft right... I mean I know the Skins don't really use those days much and they trade their picks away like they're meaningless... but the Eagles have a boatload again... and I don't know about you, but Trent Cole looks like he's gonna be a beast...

the CBs... Sheldon Brown, with the exception of a play or two has been great.... now Lito on the other hand.... 'eh.. will see...

so hey, tr1... did ya miss me buddy ?

1 - We may not have "no" WRs, but we have a decent rookie who lit your team up for 5 cat 94 yards and 1 td in his first "real" start.

Blown coverage...how'd he do yesterday? 88 yards? Frightening.

2 - While we have 1/2 a running back, we have a "Full Weapon" in Westbrook. He might not get the carries, but he has a 4.1 ypc average.

3.8 yards per rush. Frightening.

3 - No D-Line that sacked Eli 5 times yesterday. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean our DE's sacked Eli. We might not have the typical stout D-Line, but what we do have is a hell of a set of pass rushing ends.

They showed up yesterday, yes.

4 - Supsect DB's, I'll say this much, would you rather have Sheldon Brown or Walt Harris as your Number 2 Corner Back?

I'm gloating about Harris. But let's talk about your dbs....dreadful this year.

And as far as being last, that's cool, because as far as I'm concerned, you guys aren't too far away from us. So be excited all you like, just remember one thing.......

Every team is due a bad season, its when those seasons become bad years that's the problem and as far as I can see, this is just a bad season for the Eagles.

Wait, wasn't this the year that you were to get back to the Super Bowl and win? Remember, in January you were in the Super Bowl.

Now you realize how luck and skill contribute to getting to the show. You had your run...you'll be good next year, but you won't go to the SB and may not make the playoffs.

I'll take my chances with the Eagles, that are having a horrible year with McNabb getting hurt for the year and the Owens fiasco over the Skins who can't win with a 37 year old QB on his last legs and SIMPLY CAN'T add any new salaries next year because of Danny's spending sprees the last few years. It's time to rebuild, Skins fans. Oh wait, your top 15 draft pic is gone! :doh:

in all honesty, none of us should be trash talking. both our teams are done this year, and are hoping to get better/healthy next year. can't we all just get along....at least in hating on any cowboys fan who trapes his little arse in here talking crap. because, quite frankly, they're not an elite team and are having some luck help them out. here's to all of hoping and wishing them a happy thanksgiving and a merry xmas falling on their fat arses.

Blown coverage...how'd he do yesterday? 88 yards? Frightening.

3.8 yards per rush. Frightening.

They showed up yesterday, yes.

I'm gloating about Harris. But let's talk about your dbs....dreadful this year.

Wait, wasn't this the year that you were to get back to the Super Bowl and win? Remember, in January you were in the Super Bowl.

Now you realize how luck and skill contribute to getting to the show. You had your run...you'll be good next year, but you won't go to the SB and may not make the playoffs.

I would go out on a limb and say injuries have played a major part in our bad season. What would you say is the reason for the almighty Joe Gibbs coaching another Redskins team into mediocrity? You say you have more talent then us, WHERE IS IT? I surely don't see it on Sundays. Wake up TR1, the Skins blow every year, this is the first time in 6 years we've played sub .500 ball. And if you don't like my posts, please put me on ignore (or report me to your Daddy... oops I mean a MOD)

:laugh:

I'll take my chances with the Eagles, that are having a horrible year with McNabb getting hurt for the year and the Owens fiasco over the Skins who can't win with a 37 year old QB on his last legs and SIMPLY CAN'T add any new salaries next year because of Danny's spending sprees the last few years. It's time to rebuild, Skins fans. Oh wait, your top 15 draft pic is gone! :doh:

It looks to be a rebuilding year for you too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your secondary stinks

Linebackers stink =DEFENSE SUCKS

Defensive line stinks

Offensive line/TE stinks

WR's stink =OFFENSE SUCKS

RB's stink

QB stinks

COACH stinks too :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The window has slammed shut on the iggles, IT's OVER, YOU HAD FOUR YEARS IN THE WORST DIVISION IN THE NFL AND STILL COULDN'T GET IT DONE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations

you DO love us..... and thank's for noticing about our lowly team... see, I go out of town for a few days and I see you're still obsessed w/ the Eagles..... nice.

Next year... I wouldn't say I'm ****y, but I'm real hopefull for sure... I see a LOT of young talent on that team personally.... Let's see what Free Agency does for their WR, the run game has actually been it's most balanced the past two weeks... hell, they had over 180 on the ground vs Dallas.... now had they only CONTINUED to run in the last 3 minutes.. well ..ya know... Frail QB ? c'mon man... I KNOW your just joking there... McNabb has played through a ton of injuries... he'll be back and good as new next year... Who knows.. maybe the time off the rest of this season will be just what he needs to get away from the game, the criticism, the whole T.O. fiasco... yes, I said fiasco... every fan that said he would rip the team apart was dead on.... I've accepted it... it's all good... get him outta here and move on.... hell, you do know they went to multiple NFCC games w/ the likes of Thrash, Small, Mitchell, etc... of course you do.. you're obsessed... the D line... again let's see what FA brings and the draft... you do remember the draft right... I mean I know the Skins don't really use those days much and they trade their picks away like they're meaningless... but the Eagles have a boatload again... and I don't know about you, but Trent Cole looks like he's gonna be a beast...

the CBs... Sheldon Brown, with the exception of a play or two has been great.... now Lito on the other hand.... 'eh.. will see...

so hey, tr1... did ya miss me buddy ?

Miss you? No.

It's just amazing how bad the Eagles are this year and you guys are talking trash...just amazing. No shame. No sense of reality.

The last five years are over.

You've had a stretch where you've gone without critical injuries. That stretch is over. You're in a division that is better than it has been in five years. No more free rides. No more domination. Welcome to the real world.

The Skins have their problems...but the Eagles' are worse right now.

And it started with TO being on your team...a bad decision by your FO. Try to ignore it...but it bit you in the a....

AND a TD... don't forget that.... I can't remember... did your team score any offensive TDs against the Giants yet this year ? I know they didn't get any yesterday either...

The Giants have to play at our house...let's see what happens.

Archived