Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plaxico owned Sheldon Brown

sircharlz

He can't dispute facts. Anyone on this site can do a search for his posts and see what he is interested in doing.

HINT- It's not talking football.

At this point, I'd just assume not reading his posts. They are never informative or well written. They are usually based on speculation and conjecture. I'd put him on ignore, but I'm hoping that one day he will prove me wrong and write something interesting about the Redskins. But I'm not sure he knows very much about the Redskins. I guess in the Google world there are more articles about the Eagles than the Skins. :D

Realistically, six games is a lifetime. The Giants are about to be exposed, as are the pukes.

All we have to do is win...if we do, we're in.

I like our chances.[/Quote]

The Giants are about to be exposed as what? A contender? Come on. I have been hearing this for weeks that the Giants are going to be exposed as pretenders. They aren't really good. Blah blah blah. They lost in San Diego to a Tomlinson on a mission. They just lost in Dallas despite playing like garbage. And they beat themselves against Minnesota. The Giants are a legitimate playoff team, just accept it. Will they lose this week? They very well could in Seattle. But I think the Giants have matured very quickly and are learning to win. If they go 3-3 the rest of the way, they are in the playoffs in all likelihood. I can see three wins on their schedule.

']The Giants are about to be exposed as what? A contender? Come on. I have been hearing this for weeks that the Giants are going to be exposed as pretenders. They aren't really good. Blah blah blah. They lost in San Diego to a Tomlinson on a mission. They just lost in Dallas despite playing like garbage. And they beat themselves against Minnesota. The Giants are a legitimate playoff teams' date=' just accept it. Will they lose this week? They very well could in Seattle. But I think the Giants have matured very quickly and are learning to win. If they go 3-3 the rest of the way, they are in the playoffs in all likelihood. I can see three wins on their schedule.[/quote']

Tom it's useless arguing facts with TR1, just ignore him and he'll go away. 36-0 is enough to know the Giants are more of a contender than the Skins. You don't lose to a mediocre team like the Raiders at home and expect to be in the playoffs. The skins have lost 5 out of their last 7, that is not a sign of a team on the upswing. They're just plain bad, just like my Eagles.

Tom it's useless arguing facts with TR1, just ignore him and he'll go away. 36-0 is enough to know the Giants are more of a contender than the Skins.

That statement is completely asinine.

The Eagles were a contender the last few years. No one would deny that.

2004. They were blown out by Pittsburgh 27-3.

2003. They were shut out by Tampa Bay 17-0.

2002. Lost to the colts 35-13. Beaten in all phases of the game.

A blow out doesn't mean crap in todays NFL.

I have seen Redskins teams finish strong in December. (foggy memory) although the team played tough against the Vikings at home when they had nothing to gain and the Vikings had their playoff hopes on the line.

tr1 is right about one thing. 6 games is an eternity. This redskins team is battling injury, but it is possible to beat San Diego. One win at a time.

That statement is completely asinine.

The Eagles were a contender the last few years. No one would deny that.

2004. They were blown out by Pittsburgh 27-3.

2003. They were shut out by Tampa Bay 17-0.

2002. Lost to the colts 35-13. Beaten in all phases of the game.

A blow out doesn't mean crap in todays NFL.

I have seen Redskins teams finish strong in December. (foggy memory) although the team played tough against the Vikings at home when they had nothing to gain and the Vikings had their playoff hopes on the line.

tr1 is right about one thing. 6 games is an eternity. This redskins team is battling injury, but it is possible to beat San Diego. One win at a time.

And we did oh so well in the playoffs when?

']The Giants are about to be exposed as what? A contender? Come on. I have been hearing this for weeks that the Giants are going to be exposed as pretenders. They aren't really good. Blah blah blah. They lost in San Diego to a Tomlinson on a mission. They just lost in Dallas despite playing like garbage. And they beat themselves against Minnesota. The Giants are a legitimate playoff team' date=' just accept it. Will they lose this week? They very well could in Seattle. But I think the Giants have matured very quickly and are learning to win. If they go 3-3 the rest of the way, they are in the playoffs in all likelihood. I can see three wins on their schedule.[/quote']

The Giants have been playing well, albeit with every imaginable circumstance going their way (schedule, lack of injuries, officiating, etc.)

But the next six weeks will tell much about them.

I'm anxious to see them when they come here...

He can't dispute facts. Anyone on this site can do a search for his posts and see what he is interested in doing.

HINT- It's not talking football.

WB36....too...funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess you haven't done much research on my posts, but why in the hell would you want to? Please, get a life. If you're actually on Maui?, it's the windy season now, isn't it. Go grab a sail board and enjoy some life.

You're here on this board to hate, as evidenced by your post about ex-Miami players and the Colts. Your season is lost (though I still don't think anyone has stuck that wooden stake in the Eagles' heart just yet.), so you must direct your anger at a poster here...the one who has been oh so correct about your Eagles fall from the top.

The cheap FO, the FO's decision to hire TO, questionable play calling and time management by Andy...all things I've pointed out...and all so true.

How's it feel to taste a bit of your own medicine? You should review your posts of last year...before I started posting...

At this point, I'd just assume not reading his posts. They are never informative or well written. They are usually based on speculation and conjecture. I'd put him on ignore, but I'm hoping that one day he will prove me wrong and write something interesting about the Redskins. But I'm not sure he knows very much about the Redskins. I guess in the Google world there are more articles about the Eagles than the Skins. :D

WXD...WXD...another post about me. I guess I should be flattered...but I'm not.

You should be embarrassed. Most of your 300 some odd posts are, I think, about tr1...truly sad.

I feel your pain. The Eagles are going through a losing season after being in the Super Bowl...ouch! There's certainly a need to lash out at someone.

It's okay...you have a friend here...I feel your pain, man.

Actually, the injury bug has hit them. They have had their starters, especially Carlos Emmons playing with some bad injuries. And now the OLine is pretty banged up but luckily, they have solid depth there. Not to mention they lost Will Petersen probably for the year if not his career. That has made the defense a bit suspect to the side he normally plays.

WB36....too...funny... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I guess you haven't done much research on my posts, but why in the hell would you want to? Please, get a life. If you're actually on Maui?, it's the windy season now, isn't it. Go grab a sail board and enjoy some life.

Pretty sure that's on Oahu.

I just assumed he was a marine.

Pretty sure that's on Oahu.

I just assumed he was a marine.

Once again, you are correct. tr1 loves to run around here unchecked but as soon as someone calls him on his behavior, his panties get in a bunch and he just about starts crying. Too funny. :laugh:

tr1, if you don't like what I'm posting, PUT ME ON IGNORE. Love you, man. :cool:

You're on. If I can talk my wife into going, I'll send you a PM :cheers:

Cool.....or you can give me a call. I live in Aston which is about 25 minutes away from the staduim. The best place to watch it where I live is either Barnaby's or a cool place called My couch!

Just let me know and i'll hook you guys up! Me and my lady will cook a good old fashion Deep Fried Chicken for you guys too! We do it every now and then, but for good company, it's always a pleasure! :cheers:

Archived