Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plaxico owned Sheldon Brown

sircharlz

I'll take my chances with the Eagles, that are having a horrible year with McNabb getting hurt for the year and the Owens fiasco over the Skins who can't win with a 37 year old QB on his last legs and SIMPLY CAN'T add any new salaries next year because of Danny's spending sprees the last few years. It's time to rebuild, Skins fans. Oh wait, your top 15 draft pic is gone! :doh:

Our season isn't over...yours is.

Oh, and the 37 year old will soon be replaced by a twenty something.

And, cash creates cap. We're one of the most cash rich teams...and we pay our players.

Wait, wasn't this the year that you were to get back to the Super Bowl and win? Remember, in January you were in the Super Bowl.

Now you realize how luck and skill contribute to getting to the show. You had your run...you'll be good next year, but you won't go to the SB and may not make the playoffs.

I would go out on a limb and say injuries have played a major part in our bad season. What would you say is the reason for the almighty Joe Gibbs coaching another Redskins team into mediocrity? You say you have more talent then us, WHERE IS IT? I surely don't see it on Sundays. Wake up TR1, the Skins blow every year, this is the first time in 6 years we've played sub .500 ball. And if you don't like my posts, please put me on ignore (or report me to your Daddy... oops I mean a MOD)

Why would I want to put you on ignore? You're great comic relief.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow. From Super Bowl to last place...too bad.

Wait, are we in last place? Oh...no...that's the Eagles.

Does the TO decision come down tomorrow?

Yup we're in last place for the first time in 6 years. It's nice how warm and cozy you've kept it over that time. :laugh: In due time you will retake last place from us this year. You're in your annual Nov./Dec fold.

I would go out on a limb and say injuries have played a major part in our bad season. What would you say is the reason for the almighty Joe Gibbs coaching another Redskins team into mediocrity? You say you have more talent then us, WHERE IS IT? I surely don't see it on Sundays. Wake up TR1, the Skins blow every year, this is the first time in 6 years we've played sub .500 ball. And if you don't like my posts, please put me on ignore (or report me to your Daddy... oops I mean a MOD)

Why would I want to put you on ignore? You're great comic relief.

Wow. From Super Bowl to last place...too bad.

And in typical TR1 fashion the entire point of my post was ignored and not responded to. Good job old chap. :cheers:

Yup we're in last place for the first time in 6 years. It's nice how warm and cozy you've kept it over that time. :laugh: In due time you will retake last place from us this year. You're in your annual Nov./Dec fold.

Sorry, I think you guys have a lock on it this year.

What a plunge.

If the eagles run the NFC East table like they did last year, hear is how things stand right now:

Eagles: 8-2

Cowboys: 5-5

Giants: 6-4

Redskins: 4-6

NFC East last year if the eagles go winless in it like they are doing right now:

Cowboys: 8-8

Giants: 8-8

Redskins: 8-8

Eagles: 7-9

And the Eagles having a bad year has nothing to do with the NFC East "revival"? pfff

Conclusion: The eagles made everyone else look worse then they were.

I really missed this site......

All chest thumping going on about a 3rd place team......what's worse is that we are defending a 4th place team.....and what really sucks is that neither one of our teams really have a shot at first place!

Too funny! :laugh:

Miss you? No.

It's just amazing how bad the Eagles are this year and you guys are talking trash...just amazing. No shame. No sense of reality.

you have been on this board for awhile now... the Skins have been horrible for a few of those years.... Skins fans still talk trash.... seriously man, it's a game... trash talking is just part of the fun... lighten up buddy...

Neither of our teams are going anywhere this year... we can still have some fun with it...

Let me get this straight.

So when Redskin fans talk about 1991, 1987 and 1982 Super Bowl victorious years you tell us what's past is past, all that matters is how strong the team is right now.

But now that the Eagles are in danger of having a losing season and are 0-for in the NFC EAST you point to winning seasons in the last few years and feel strong? :laugh: I like how you choose the argument that fits for the moment

Eagles Fan 101 (from the 'how to be an eagles fan handbook')

Important Tactics in Trash-Talking

Always bring up the salary cap. It has absolutely nothing to do with football and the game being played, but you'll get all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that your front office is cheap, and other front offices spend more money than us.

fly eagles fly.

:doh: :doh:

seriously eagle fans... you can do better. or maybe not, I dunno. :doh: :doh:

I really missed this site......

All chest thumping going on about a 3rd place team......what's worse is that we are defending a 4th place team.....and what really sucks is that neither one of our teams really have a shot at first place!

Too funny! :laugh:

What about the chest thumping from a LAST PLACE TEAM!

BWahahahhhaaahhaa...

We're still in the playoff hunt, you're not. We still play the pukes and the Giants one more time...here.

A lot can happend in six games...

you have been on this board for awhile now... the Skins have been horrible for a few of those years.... Skins fans still talk trash.... seriously man, it's a game... trash talking is just part of the fun... lighten up buddy...

Neither of our teams are going anywhere this year... we can still have some fun with it...

Your team is definitely not going anywhere this year. We have six games left...we stil have a serious shot.

Too, bad you can't say the same.

It must hurt.

Especially after all of the 'McNabb can play hurt', 'TO doesn't matter', 'We don't need a running game', etc...etc...

4-6...last place...be humble.

What about the chest thumping from a LAST PLACE TEAM!

BWahahahhhaaahhaa...

We're still in the playoff hunt, you're not. We still play the pukes and the Giants one more time...here.

A lot can happend in six games...

I ain't thumping nothing but my cutie with a bootie like POW!

Seriously, I ain't thumping my chest! I'm realistic, my team right now sucks! Can they beat your team, yep! Why do I feel this way? Anything can happen.....so while you consider yourselves in the playoff hunt, the realistic view is that at 5-5 you have to worry about the following teams all in front of you....

Seattle...wins West

Carolina......could win South

Tampa......should win South

Atlanta.....wild card at worst

Chicago.....wins North

Dallas ......should win East

New York......could win East, wild card at best

So basically, you have 7 teams in front of you and a hot Viking team that's playing very well right now is tied with you. And last I counted, only 6 teams make the playoffs!

Archived