Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who would you say are the hall of fame players of today?....

mcarey032

Of today's players who would you say are going into the hall of fame?

My picks would be:

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Marvin Harrison

Curtis Martin

Jerome Bettis

Jonathan Ogden

Ray Lewis

Derrick Brooks

Even though I can't stand him as person, TO

Randy Moss same boat as TO in the Character dept. Although, it seems like he might be maturing.

Willie Roaf

Borderline players...

Marshall Faulk... I don't think his total numbers are good enough, but for a stretch of time he was the most dominate player in the league.

Priest Holmes... Faulk's successor.

LT he needs to play more but he could be better than Jim Brown and be the GOAT!

Sean Alexander same as LT. He is the Emmitt Smith to his LT's Barry Sanders.

Kurt Warner...he is in the same boat as Terrell Davis.

Brian Urlacher... he could make it. Injuries have hurt him

Lavar Arrington... he is about in the same boat as Urlacher. Injuries, but he could make it.

Tory Holt...He is a pretty consistent receiver, but he could be on a down slide with an injury this year.

Jimmy Smith... he has been pretty consistent, but he is always going to be overlooked by the like of harrison, moss, to.

I am sure that I could make cases for many other players, but I would rather read what everyone else thinks

Of today's players who would you say are going into the hall of fame?

My picks would be:

Peyton Manning

Tom Brady

Marvin Harrison

Curtis Martin

Jerome Bettis

Jonathan Ogden

Ray Lewis

Derrick Brooks

Even though I can't stand him as person, TO

Randy Moss same boat as TO in the Character dept. Although, it seems like he might be maturing.

Willie Roaf

Borderline players...

Marshall Faulk... I don't think his total numbers are good enough, but for a stretch of time he was the most dominate player in the league.

Priest Holmes... Faulk's successor.

LT he needs to play more but he could be better than Jim Brown and be the GOAT!

Sean Alexander same as LT. He is the Emmitt Smith to his LT's Barry Sanders.

Kurt Warner...he is in the same boat as Terrell Davis.

Brian Urlacher... he could make it. Injuries have hurt him

Lavar Arrington... he is about in the same boat as Urlacher. Injuries, but he could make it.

Tory Holt...He is a pretty consistent receiver, but he could be on a down slide with an injury this year.

Jimmy Smith... he has been pretty consistent, but he is always going to be overlooked by the like of harrison, moss, to.

I am sure that I could make cases for many other players, but I would rather read what everyone else thinks

I'm not and have never been sold on Brady, he probably will be a HOF'er cuz everyone sweats him though..Kurt Warner will not be a HOF'er, Faulk should def. be, he was a workhorse year after year, he would still be putting up awesome numbers if Mike Martz wouldn't of ruined his career, I don't think Urlacher will make it and Arrington has a lot to do if he wants to be in there later on....Jimmy Smith is quite possibly one of the most overlooked receivers out there, he SHOULD be in, as well as Rod Smith

Archived