Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Noise this Sunday

JazzConcert

Everyone going to the game....lets all bring wistels and blow them like those terrible bandwagoning fans in Tampa were doing....afterall we are all bush league. No wait ....lets not do that and just be loud as hell so kerry colins cant think straight. Does anyone have any good ideas for noise on sunday? I think it would be awsome if thousands of fans had the same idea.

Everyone going to the game....lets all bring wistels and blow them like those terrible bandwagoning fans in Tampa were doing....afterall we are all bush league. No wait ....lets not do that and just be loud as hell so kerry colins cant think straight. Does anyone have any good ideas for noise on sunday? I think it would be awsome if thousands of fans had the same idea.

I like the "Darryl" chant that the Red Sox fans used on Strawberry in the 86 World Series, only we use "Norval." That'll take Norv out of his game.

hey johnny, this thread is gay.

My favorite is before the kickoffs.....

Da na na na na... Hey, You Suck..

or how about.... RAAAAAAANDY... to take the fake Moss out of the game and see if we can make him leave before the game is over like he did last year..

Maybe you could throw a beer out onto the field, I hear that Kerry can't complete a drive after downing a beer.

Or have everyone chant "I've got pot" to see if you can distract Randy.

*I know that this was a low blow, but I have no morals, dignity or standards.*

i think a round of hail to the redskins followed by a chant of raiders suck

Yeah, I wonder if we can get that going : The 12th Man, 100,000 strong including vendors and staff,okay pan handlers that peddles their goods during the tailgate included, all sing in unison hail to the Redskins! I wonder if everyone knows the fight song, and conclude it with the Raiders suck , that will get FEDEX rocking.

Archived