Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will Portis Be tomorrow?

PortisClinton

He can be friggin Mickey Mouse for all I care if he keeps running like he did in Tampa. Was it just me or did it seem that he hit the holes with a burst every time. It seemed like from the time Brunell handed the ball off to the time he hit the line he exploded....instead of dancing up there looking for the holes...

All work and no play makes this guy a pretty angry dude. Portis IS playing, you must not be watching the games or either you are watching Sportscenter too much.

Art Monk didn't dress up as different characters before Sundays. He led by example without feeling the need to draw attention to himself. Yes, Portis is playing. I see that. But, I just think the shtick is rather old and -- as old school as this may sound -- I'd rather see him putting all that energy on the field.

Art Monk didn't dress up as different characters before Sundays. He led by example without feeling the need to draw attention to himself. Yes, Portis is playing. I see that. But, I just think the shtick is rather old and -- as old school as this may sound -- I'd rather see him putting all that energy on the field.

You sound like you are an old man.... lol :laugh:

I just think he's drawing unnecessary attention to himself. His schtick is saying, "Look at me! I'm a clown." It's T.O.-lite without the bad attitude.

Lighten up a little??!!

Sheesh, nothing wrong with what Portis is doing AT ALL. Listen to his football answers this guy is 110% team.

You must be the old guy at the bar, always watching and always hating:laugh:

Archived