Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Our CB Walt Harris

SHANT

Why the hell is he still on the roster?????:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :( :(

We need to have a "Walt Sucks" smiley or frowny for this site....

Lmao, how could you say that about one of the best players the NFL has ever seen?

I happened to of voted Walt Harris into the Pro Bowl, thank got its for the AFC :laugh:

Why the hell is he still on the roster?????:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :( :(

We need to have a "Walt Sucks" smiley or frowny for this site....

Dude i made a quik funny post that said vote Walt to the Pro Bowl but make sure its for the AFC and got tar and feathered by phucking cry babies. I realized some people are so stupid and blinde to except when someone just cant play football.

Those are the types of idiots that are still hoping Heath Shuler comes back, geesh :doh:

think before you speak...... have you seen what walt harris has done when in the game, besides chasing wide recivers and missing tackles and sacks....... and then look at what rogers has done while in, he hasnt been beat too bad, and he knows how to tackle and cut off the rb's angles when they try to get outside

the guys just plain terrible we need to do something in the offseason because i havent seen ANYTHING from any of our corners except springs he needs a good teammate at the other corner spot he consistently lets our defense down and whoever said he is the warrick holdman of our secondary :notworthy :applause: :laugh:

Every time I read one of these threads I go back to preseason when I said this guy was suspect. I told everyone that he hadn't shown me anything before and he was trouble. But most of the people on here told me I was wrong and that he was a good second corner. Guess what? I told you so!!!!!!!!!!! In all fairness, he has made some good plays this season. He has also blown several too. Carlos is NOT ready so what do you do.

And you do NOT play Jimoh. That's just the stupidest thing ever typed on here. If anyone needs to be gone it's him.

He's a rookie. Trust me, next year he is going to kill. Perfect example, Dangleo Hall. Hall and Rogers are very similar. They were the best CBs coming out when they entered the draft. Hall strugled his rookie year, but look at him now. He is the best CB in the NFC. Rogers will be the same way next season.

1. Harris is not that bad in coverage, but has been pretty poor in run support lately. On Sunday he was a little better in run support, but had a TD scored on him, one that came on a double move that he recovered from, followed by an absolutely great play by the receiver to adjust to the ball. Harris had little chance on that play.

2. Carlos Rodgers is a rookie, one that missed a signifigant portion of training camp at that. Gregg Williams does not trust rookies. Rogers gets to learn a little bit at a time for now, and he is having some growing pains as all rookie corners do. He will be OK down the road, but for now he is being eased into it.

3. The poor secondary play on Sunday was a combination effect. Taylor was out, which our players have said made a bigger impact than expected. His replacements were not in synch with the rest of the secondary, and there were several blown coverages as a result. Marshall ended up trying to cover Galloway down the middle once in particular, you can guess the result there. It was a good play by Marshall to even recognise the breakdown. Also, Simms made some miraculous dumb-luck type throws under preassure where he just somehow threw it absolutely perfect. He could not do it again I would bet. Luck trumps everything else.

4. I don't think Springs is 100% right now, which hurts. I saw too much of Rogers and Harris on Sunday, and so did the Bucs.

5. Jimoh is not as bad as people think. It's difficult to simple jump in there and be succesfull, and that is the only way Jimoh has ever played. Let him settle in a bit and he is better than what we've seen. I actually think he would make a better safety than corner though. He really hits people out there when given the oportunity.

6. We actually won that ball game. I don't care what the effin refs say, we won.

You are a 100% correct.

You guys kill me. Early in the season when Harris was tacking well and doing well in coverage you were saying "Harris is a better tackler than Smoot" "Who care's about smoot?" now you want smoot back?

You can't blame it all on the corners when we blitz, cannot apply pressure and leave our DB's with no saftey support.

True, he has had a few tough games but had good games early in the season also. Stop being so fickle with short term memory.

Archived