Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Most Overhyped team in NFL right now?

Vman2k6

I think some teams like the Bears and the Patriots are in first place, but their performances overall wouldn't rate them as first place teams in other divisions.

What inevitably happens in situations like this is these teams make the playoffs and earn a home game in round 1, only to lose to a superior wildcard that played in a tougher division.

Dallass isn't overrated, over hyped yes but they are a good team.

Here's one for debate, the Seattle Seahawks, I can't put my finger on it but there is something I don't like about them. Oh yeah they play in the weakest division, they lost to us and Jax and Dallass should have beaten them, and four of their wins have come against the Cards and Rams.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Cowboys. How come when the Eagles literally give them the win, everyone says that the Boys' are tough and hung in there until the end when all hope was lost and came away victorious. But when the skins' come back to beat the Boys', in Dallas, on MNF it is a fluke and we got lucky. The boys' get wayyyyyy tooooo much credit.

I think right now the difference between Dallas and Washington is that the Redskins had to play Denver and KC while the Cowboys got the Cardinals and the Raiders. That is about to change :)

agreed but, we played both of them on the road. Dallas plays both of them at home, and we are about to play the cards and raiders, both of which we should beat.

keep in mind that dallas lost to the raiders though.

I have to say San Diego

but aren't ya'll still peeved Dallas got the tag America's team BS

I still remember them stealing the rights to our band to get in the NFC East

I HATE DALLAS!!! I am for any team that plays them!!! Amen

I'm sick of seeing them on thanksgiving day too time for a resceduleing of holidays lets rally around this

Jonathan Roach

Spring Hill, Fl.

Chicago is a good team, Dallas is not.

There's no doubt in my mind that Dallas is a better team... just look at the differences in the schedules that have yielded the same record. I think to say something like this is completely blind.

Archived