Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Micheal Irvin picks Cowboys to go to Super Bowl

FightForOldDC21

as much as i hate irvin. theisman also picked the skins to represent the nfc in the superbowl before the season started. who says commentators dont have bias

Theisman is a homer too. It is natural for players to like their former teams, this makes sense to you guys, right?

Sorry, but the Cowboys don't have a shot. Torin Tucker has been outstanding but will come crashing back down to earth probably as early as today. Bledsoe has already shown us a glimpse of his old self against Seattle, and as soon as he starts feeling the pressure the Cowboys offense will collapse.

I was watching Irvin a little while ago on ESPN...who in the world thought this guy would make a good commentator? He's terrible!! Despite the fact that every other word that comes out of his mouth is "Cowboys", he just doesn't come across well at all. And the fact that he wants TO in Dallas, that speaks volumes!!

I wonder what Irvin will say after the Eagles crush the Cowboys tonight

Actually he picked eagles to win,but ummm he may have said cowboys were gonna win an hour before so who knows..its mike irvin and he is a loon.I could tolerate him before but since he gets in mike ditkas face about issues and defends T.O,than yes the drug conspiracy is probably relevant:paranoid:

Archived